• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to Cigar Pass

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
:p Hey everyone :)

My name is Melissa and I am new to cigar pass. Some of you may know my other half, Sam, from Alabama. I decided to go ahead and become part of this group as well, since I have a love for cigars. I am 29 years old, im pretty sassy when I want to be and I enjoy cigars like Opus X, Ashton VSG and Hemingway Short Stories. I won't say anything that might incriminate me since I don't know what Sam has told you *grins*

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Melissa the sweet innocent angel and Sam's better half *laughing* :p

Welcome to CP, SweetMelissa. So does that mean we can refer to you guys as S & M......LOL

As her other half, all I will say is:

she isn't that sweet :sign:

keep your short stories locked up (and you thought I was bad?) :sneaky:

and I love her :love:

how can any cigar smoker not? and yes, this was who introduced me to fine cigars a couple years ago, with nothing less than a Fuente Fuente Opus X. :sign:

Sam
the real good side ;)

gr8full2day said:
Welcome to CP, SweetMelissa. So does that mean we can refer to you guys as S & M......LOL
You have no idea how close you are bud :sign: and we're referred that way all the time ;)

Sam

welcome melissa!!!

any better half of sammy's is a better half of ours! :p

take good care of our newbie reviewer!!

Welcome Mellisa! Don't worry, I'm picking up YOUR computer this evening (we both knew it was really yours and not Sams, right?).

Oh yeah, since everyone is thinking it, I'll be the first to ask..... where can we see a picture of you? Dawn is very stingy with her pics.

Dave :p

Welcome to CP Melissa! Don't believe half the stories about us that I'm sure Sam has told you. :D

Howdy Melissa and welcome to CP. I'm sure ole' sam has told you all about us, don't believe a word he has said. See for your self. :D

Pleased to make your aquaintence.

Do try to keep Sam's bombing runs in check, retalliations around here have a way of tearing roofs off. :p

Welcome Melissa,
If Sam likes ya I know we all will.
It will be fu to have someone keep Sam inline.
Jerry

Welcome Melissa. Nice to have you aboard. We knew there must've been a mastermind behind all of those reviews.

:D

Welcome aboard Melissa...........

Good to have the better half of the duo on line ;)

BenjieV :D

DaveWF said:
Oh yeah, since everyone is thinking it, I'll be the first to ask..... where can we see a picture of you? Dawn is very stingy with her pics.

Dave :p
yeah!! and if the pics you have are with sam just ...ah....... cut him out before you post it!!! :sign: :p ;) :0

The good news for all you hounds is that Melly likes to share her pic :D

The bad news is that neither of us knows how to actually post a pic here :sign:

So somebody in the know drop her a IM or an e-mail and walk her through it.

Sam