• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CigarPass

reynafan

Hi all. A good friend of mine turned me on CigarPass.com. Looking forward to joining in all the fun, meeting new people, and trying new cigars.

As for my cigars tastes, currently my Aristocrat mini has some boxes of Mayorgas, La Especion IIIs, Excalibur 1066s, ERDMs and some various singles of varying quality.

See ya around the boards.

Reynafan

Welcome! I love those La Escepcion...Good gar for a good price. Now that's what I call honest valuee.

Emo

Welcome Reynafan. I'm a fellow noob as well. This is a great site. Hopefully, someone will start a pass soon. :D

This will serve either as an endorsement or a warning, depending on where ya come from, but reynafan is a buddy of mine from college. Good guy, I invited him to c'mon over to CP (he'd been on CW and other forums for a while).

He'll treat ya right, no worries! :D

BTW, Rick, put your name and address in your profile, in case people want to bomb ya, or trade with ya.

moki said:
This will serve either as an endorsement or a warning, depending on where ya come from, but reynafan is a buddy of mine from college. Good guy, I invited him to c'mon over to CP (he'd been on CW and other forums for a while).

He'll treat ya right, no worries! :D

BTW, Rick, put your name and address in your profile, in case people want to bomb ya, or trade with ya.
Yup, Andrew and I know each other from our time in the frozen tundra otherwise knows at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He and I are members of the same fraternity. (he even pledged under me!)

I can't say enough positive things about Andrew, but I guess most of you (judging by his trades/bombs list) already know what a great guy he is.

reynafan said:
Yup, Andrew and I know each other from our time in the frozen tundra otherwise knows at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He and I are members of the same fraternity. (he even pledged under me!)

I can't say enough positive things about Andrew, but I guess most of you (judging by his trades/bombs list) already know what a great guy he is.
:: blush ::

Thanks, but you know this doesn't change anything. I still refuse to be your love slave.

Welcome aboard Reynafan. Looking forward to having you around :D

BenjieV ;)

Welcome to your nightmare, you'll be dreaming about that bigger humi in no time!

Welcome to CP - your new home away from home. Pull up a chair, light up a good one, and make yourself comfortable!

Dave ;)

Hey, welcome to the gang! But your profile looks a little thin, brother! :p

Hey Andrew, if I didn't know you better ( :lookup: ) I'd say you were hogging shares for a hostile take-over!! :D :sign: :sign:

Welcome!

All Newbies heres good advice:

1 Addy in profile

2 Newbie Sampler Trade

3 Start list over.

Welcome

Jim

Howdy Rick & welcome to CP. Nice choice of humi there, which model do you have..... :) :thumbs: :)

stogieman said:
Howdy Rick & welcome to CP. Nice choice of humi there, which model do you have..... :) :thumbs: :)
Hi stogieman. I have the "mini" model Aristocrat. It's a great humidor, and worth every penny.