• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP - Just saying hello

Big100HD

Cigar junkie
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site...and new to cigars as well. I've watched my brother (stogieman69) enjoy a good cigar for years. I got hooked on our last cruise to carribean. found some that I liked and some not so well.

I've made my first tuperdor...so far it's not so full. Hopefully that will change in time.

Hey Brother, you know what u can get me for Christmas!!!

I've been following some of the topics and seems like a great bunch of people here. Thought I'd get my feet wet and say hello.

I'm married and the Mrs, likes her stogies too.

Frank
Big100HD

Welcome to CP!!!

I love Harleys, want a Fat Boy myself, seeing as how I AM one :p

Enjoy yourself here, great group, none better.

Glad you have become part of it :thumbs:

Welcome Frank!!

If you ever ride that Hog up here to Connecticut, I KNOW you'll stop by the "Bach Dor Cafe" in Chaplin. On any given Sunday in the summer, you'll find at least 500 Harelys in the parking lot, 1000 on a good day. I'm a mile down the road so be sure to get in touch!!

Hi!

I'm what's known around here as the "insane" guy.

i live in a mental institute. but i take care of the patients, not the other way around. it's fun to mess with catatonic patients, as they cant' feel any pain.

one mental patient, i think his name was Sean O'Toole, he told me something that i would never forget.

he said to me, "Bob, never stab a person in the neck."

that's something i'd like to pass down to you, my friend.
never stab a person in the neck.

i'd say it with an irish accent, but i don't have one. sean does.

Frank,
Please just excuse some of the "head cases" around here and come in an enjoy the fun.

Oh by the way my addy is in my profile LOL ;)

Looking forward to having you around.

BenjieV :D

It's about time you got off your butt and started postin' around here. Don't worry about Jolly, he's harmless. Just don't stab him in the neck cause that will leave a mark. There's a great bunch of guys here and I know you'll have a good time hangin' out learnin' as much as they have to offer.... :D :thumbs: :p