• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP

Welcome to CP from PA.

I hope you die a horrible pain filled death...welcome to cigar pass the friendliest place on earth..just don't feed the fogs!!!

A Hearty CIGAR PASS Welcome from the KEYSTONE STATE!
pa_qtr.gif

Enjoy yourself!

mansmoking.gif

Weclome aboard, hide your credit cards and stay away from cBid ;)

Welcome to CP from Virginia.
This is a great place for someone new to cigars to learn.
Remember; the search function is your friend... :thumbs:
Being new, many of the questions you are about to ask have already been asked and answered on this board.

Welcome from San Jose, CA. This is a great place to learn and ask questions.

coventrycat86 said:
This guy is an a$$hole.

So check out how he trashes CigarPass over on ClubStogie.

ClubStogie Link
[snapback]223719[/snapback]​

Ah, an a$$hole? yes, that I am. No offense though. I certainly hope you don't take it personal. I'm sure you would do the same for someone you respected as well, would you not? If I'm wrong, then I guess I'm wrong. I suppose I didn't have to go about saying the things I said, and for that I apologize.

*note
I don't believe I ever "trashed" CP on club stogie or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sorry you viewed my comment that way.

DiSiLLuZioN said:
coventrycat86 said:
This guy is an a$$hole.

So check out how he trashes CigarPass over on ClubStogie.

ClubStogie Link
[snapback]223719[/snapback]​

Ah, an a$$hole? yes, that I am. No offense though. I certainly hope you don't take it personal. I'm sure you would do the same for someone you respected as well, would you not? If I'm wrong, then I guess I'm wrong. I suppose I didn't have to go about saying the things I said, and for that I apologize.

*note
I don't believe I ever "trashed" CP on club stogie or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sorry you viewed my comment that way.
[snapback]225318[/snapback]​

You can "believe" what you want but Neuromancer's post (#13) where he quotes you (before you deleted it) says otherwise.

And no, I would not make disparaging comments about a WHOLE board while trying to defend someone, that's not very intelligent.......