• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to CP

Scott Bushey

Greetings CP! Scott Bushey here. Came upon the site through a Goole search. Interesting concept. I figuire I would post a bio of sorts and spend some time here.

Scott Bushey
Married to Tina.
Father to Nicole (22), Danielle (17) and Zoe (7 mos).
Nurse by profession; Case manager
Republican; George W. Rules!
Reformed Christian; Presbyterian http:www.apuritansmind.com/pcf.htm
Webmaster: http:www.SemperReformanda.com
Cigar lover for over 20 years. Smoker for the last 5
Favorites: Presently enjoying Bahia, 5 Vegas, Avo, Sinclair's stuff. I have a few choice gars: CAO Brazilia's, Hoyo De Monterey, Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, Perdomo 2.........
~Rant begins:
I am in the midst of planting a Reformed congregation here in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Myself and another family. Seeking ordination in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
I live in the home I grew up in. My wife and I purchased it 3 years ago from my parents (who now reside in Boca Raton).
My daughter Nicole attends UCF. Danielle is about to graduate from high school.
I love message boards; I own one called "PuritanBoard.com"
Go Uconn Huskies!!!
What the heck happened last night to St. Joe's? Where is the time out w/ 6.5 seconds to play? I'm dyin over here!!!
bada-Bing!
The Passion? NO!
I am Jewish by heritage.
My wife loves cigar smoke!
One in a while I will light a pipe.
Got a pool in the yard; about 75 today and sunny. Perfect.
Love the sushi.........all you can eat.
Not fond of the elderly; Not that I hate them or anything. They are high maintanence. Their driving is something special.
~End of rant

Welcome to CP Scott.
Good to see another floridian on the board.

Welcome from another newbie. You have arrived at a good place!

Have fun!

Keep your head down....

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Hey said Ya'all, loves G W and jewish.
Sounds dang good ta me.
Welcome aboard there fella !!

Lets see : I'm a redneck that says Ya'all
My wife is a jewish Tennessee hillbilly
and I'm for ol' George W too

iffin that thar ain't ah match iownt not what is !!!! :thumbs:

POOL PARTY at Scott's house!!!!!! ;)

Welcome to CP Scott start that BBQ and Fileting the Toro we'll bring the brewskies and cigars :D

BenjieV ;)

Thank you for the welcome all!

Ironically, we just pulled two pieces of beef off the grill..........The sun has set and it is a cool 70 degrees. Duke just beat Xavier to make it (again) to the final four dance and I have just fired up a Bahia torp.
God is good!

Welcome to our little corner of the 'net. Dump all that fine info in your post into your profile, sit back relax and let the herfin' begin.

Welcome aboard Scott, from another Floridian.

Port Richey is where I hail from these days.

Go Uconn Huskies!!!

Oh YEAH, I LIKE this guy!!! Seeing how I'm a UCONN alumni, what kind of cigars should I send you :p

Republican; George W. Rules!

Hmmmm, even though Matt claims I'm a closet liberal don't beleive anything he says :D

Welcome to CP Scott :) Stick around and enjoy this place :thumbs:

CoventryCat,
Are you from "Coventry" Connecticut? MY grandparents lived in Coventry. I can remember many a trip from West Hartford to Coventry!!!

The Jag looks great!

I smoke the same as you; Nics and Hondurans........I love the larger rings!!! My favs are Bahia.

Huskies Rule! The only team that scares me thus far is Duke. Their coaching saves them everytime. Did you watch the St. Joe's game?

Howdy Scott and welcome to CP. Central Florida is where it's at (Half way between Orlando & Daytona Beach)..... :) :thumbs: :)