• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Great Board

SCOOBY DOO

Hi, I just joined this great board and wanted to say thanks to all that have welcomed me! I am 34 years old and have been smoking cigars and pipes as well for some 14 years on and off. In the past year I have really gotten into cigars full boar and learning all I can about collecting and the like.

I live in a small town here on the Southeastern shore of Ct., called Old Saybrook (about 10,100 year round residents) and lucky enough to have one of what I consider to be one of the better smoke shops i have been to, Tobacco Plaza.

Scooby a.k.a. :D

Welcome to CP.

Glad to have another experienced smoker on board!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you end up wanting to try a bunch of new smokes we have this Newbie Sampler Trade thread That you might be interested in, although you may have tried all the smokes you wanna try and are sticking with your favs now.

Either way, Welcome bro!!

Phil

Rut Row......uh, welcome Scooby? :lookup:

Gotta love a fellow Traci Lords fan, but do ya know ali Moore??! :love:

Welcome to CP......gonna have to try and make it to the Long Island Herf being so close :D

Wow another Nutmeg Stater. Welcome from the fringes of greater Bridgeport. Wave to me in the Peoples Bank Bldg as you pass by.

Great info here. Feel free to dig back through the posts that go back weeks, months and years. Then succumb to the siren song of buying more cigars, bigger coolers, in a never ending spiral. It is so awesome.

Alph

Thank you all!

Yes, Bat Cheif, I know of Ali Moore :p ..still more partial to the women from the Golden Age myself, but have enjoyed "cough" "cough" Ali's work.. :D

Waliguy, yeah, a few, but I am still new to the collecting aspect of cigars so it is a small collection..

Fast4Dr..sounds like a fun and yeah, just a hope across the sound for me!..

Alph Chomper..Believe it or not it has been a loooong while since I've been in your neck of the woods..Ct is bigger then you sometimes realize! lol.. :D

Thanks again to all for the great welcome!

Scooby a.ka. Mark

SCOOBY DOO said:
Alph Chomper..Believe it or not it has been a loooong while since I've been in your neck of the woods..Ct is bigger then you sometimes realize! lol.. :D
Most people just go through Bridgeport as quick as possible. But there is a real fine new arena in town and the Sound Tigers are a good AHL team. Nice area fenced off outside for smoking.

Hey Scooby,

I think I already welcomed you in a thread yesterday as I noticed that you're from Connecticut as well, now there's FOUR of us :thumbs:

I gotta check out that smoke shop in Old Saybrook that I've heard good things about ;)

As Fast4Dr said, you and Alph GOTTA make it down to Long Island for a herf sometime. Fast hope to have about one a month or so. The first one was such a success, we're all up on doing it again :)

LOL..Yeah, that is pretty much what I did Alph Chomper when in your area..Have heard good things about the new arena and the area that is in..Yes, you did CoventryCat, ty again! Yes, the shop here in town is fantastic and is tun by some really great people..Great place to not only get fine cigars from their walk-in humidor, but also pipes, custom blended tobaccos and the like..Also a great place to have fun and have smoke or two with regs.

Scooby a.k.a. Mark