• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Tool CD

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
New Tool release after 5 years with nothing. I've heard the leaked single and it's great. CD due on May 2nd. Anyone else excited about this?

Yep, I'm buying it. I heard Vicarious yesterday and it was damn good.

I can't wait to pick it up later today. I will see them in 2 weeks at Coachella Music Festival in Palm Springs! :love:

There is a fake "pre-release" floating the net. It's actually songs from a band by the name of Counterfist. They actually sound pretty good, but not even close to Tool.

Damn, great news! I don't have a clue what's going on in the states nowadays, but I'll be trying to acquire this one.

New Tool release after 5 years with nothing.
actually, they are right on schedule...look at the time span between aenima, lateralus etc...about every 5yrs.they are one of my favs, glad to see i am good comapny :thumbs:
here is the tour schedule for the US anyhow..http://www.toolband.com/news/

New Tool release after 5 years with nothing.
actually, they are right on schedule...look at the time span between aenima, lateralus etc...about every 5yrs.they are one of my favs, glad to see i am good comapny :thumbs:
here is the tour schedule for the US anyhow..http://www.toolband.com/news/

They're coming to Toronto on May 16th. I have to get tickets.

I can't wait to pick it up later today. I will see them in 2 weeks at Coachella Music Festival in Palm Springs! :love:

Later today? You friends with someone in the band?

This is one of the few CD's I'll run out to buy on the day its released.

:thumbs:
This is one of the few CD's I'll run out to buy on the day its released.

Hope the album art is as good as the Laterulus album! Heck hope the music is as good! :thumbs:

New Tool release after 5 years with nothing. I've heard the leaked single and it's great. CD due on May 2nd. Anyone else excited about this?
Whoo Hooo!!!!!

I hate Tool. You're a Tool. Suck my Tool! :sign:
- C

I'd like to hear more than one song before I commit to buying the album.

I'd like to hear more than one song before I commit to buying the album.
trust us on this one AVB...if you like rock music, this is gonna be a good one.