• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Under Armour Running Shoe

Be cautious of saying Bud around him he is a cop you know, LMAO!!

Jim

:laugh: :laugh: Jim you ass! And yes, oddly enough, I went running this morning, and my shoes would not move past Dunkin' Donuts! :0

LOL!! I just watched Lakeview Terrace over the weekend so I should be really thankful he's not my neighbor!

Anyway, I think both of us were a little too snippy, but for my part allow me to say I shouldn't have barked, souldog.

Lee

Ya, having wide feet and being a supinator is a recipe for disaster. Without the right shoes, the discomfort on the outside of the balls of my feet and last 2 toes pretty much dictate the distance of my run. Even worse is trying to shop for soccer cleats :laugh:

Low-cut rugby shoes. Try the Adidas Nine 15. Not to mention, they're also good for the sport of rogues, played by gentlemen: rugby.

Anyways... Marco, I had the same pair as you because we're about the same build (6-03, 250 lbs, linebacker/interpretive dancer! :laugh: ) and I was a little saddened by the discontinuation of that shoe.

Linebacker? I hated those bastards. ;)

The grid shadow was great. I supinate; they had great cushioning. You pronate, they had great support. Clearly there's no market for jogging perfection. :)

I suppose I'll stick to reebok or asics in the future. They probably won't last as long as the Grid Shadow, but they're also cheaper and easier to find ... so there's a win there.