• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New website coming soon...

What do you think of this new design?

• I like it! Continue with this design.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like the new design ideas you have Rod. I haven't been around that long so i don't have as much attachment to the old style. I think the new design gives the site more pop, especially the boobs, which could stand to be bigger. It doesn't have the class that the old design has but it is still classy and is a bit more upbeat and happy.

I actually went with a similar design, but a different color scheme which I think many will like. I'm putting some finishing touches on it now and working out the bugs. Got delayed a bit, but the new site should be up and running by the weekend. Once the sites complete, we'll move onto upgrading the forum.

Rod said:
I actually went with a similar design, but a different color scheme which I think many will like. I'm putting some finishing touches on it now and working out the bugs. Got delayed a bit, but the new site should be up and running by the weekend. Once the sites complete, we'll move onto upgrading the forum.
[snapback]294779[/snapback]​

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I fear change. ???

I like black background and bright green foreground, like the old apple IIs and stuff.

As always Rod you will make the best decision. They both look good. The current version does have a since of class that might be missing in the image but it is all realitive. :D