• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year’s Eve cigar

jacot23

Από το κρύο νεκρά χέρια μου
Anyone gonna smoke the new year in with a special cigar?

I told my wife earlier that this year I want to have a beer and a really nice cigar this New Year and start sort of a new tradition(we normally go to my uncle’s house for a family celebration and well we don’t just love everyone there; plus no cigars or alcohol).

I’d love to hear any recommendations for a really good(and readily available) cigar. I think I’d prefer a tasty medium strength and price doesn’t matter too much.

I’ve lost 15lbs too and haven’t had any alcohol since October so if anyone has any suggestions for a great low carb option let’s hear it.

Anyone gonna smoke the new year in with a special cigar?

I told my wife earlier that this year I want to have a beer and a really nice cigar this New Year and start sort of a new tradition(we normally go to my uncle’s house for a family celebration and well we don’t just love everyone there; plus no cigars or alcohol).

I’d love to hear any recommendations for a really good(and readily available) cigar. I think I’d prefer a tasty medium strength and price doesn’t matter too much.

I’ve lost 15lbs too and haven’t had any alcohol since October so if anyone has any suggestions for a great low carb option let’s hear it.
Padron something and a glass of whiskey.
Whiskey has less calories and almost no carbs. You can get more mileage that way.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to burn this New Years Eve as well. Every cigar I smoke is important to me, and tells its own story, with its own memory attached. It's special to me in a weird way. I have a few in mind, but probably won’t decide until it’s time to smoke it.

tldr: I’ll decide at the last minute and report back…

I've been thinking about what I'm going to burn this New Years Eve as well. Every cigar I smoke is important to me, and tells its own story, with its own memory attached. It's special to me in a weird way. I have a few in mind, but probably won’t decide until it’s time to smoke it.

tldr: I’ll decide at the last minute and report back…
I’m with you, it will be a game time decision. I have several that would be worthy of such an important night. Same with drink.

Vodka and bourbon are your best bets. That being said, just like sugar, your body will still convert the alcohol to fat that is typically stored in our mid sections. I tried everything to lose weight while drinking vodka and diet tonic. Never lost anything. Quit drinking in October and have easily shed 45 pounds. Bittersweet! 😉
IMG_9639.jpeg

Vodka and bourbon are your best bets. That being said, just like sugar, your body will still convert the alcohol to fat that is typically stored in our mid sections. I tried everything to lose weight while drinking vodka and diet tonic. Never lost anything. Quit drinking in October and have easily shed 45 pounds. Bittersweet! 😉
View attachment 76983
Yep, this is kind of a cheat day; won’t have any more alcohol for a while.

View attachment 76983
A Vodka Bourbon? What do they call that cocktail? A @jfields ?

Padron something and a glass of whiskey.
Whiskey has less calories and almost no carbs. You can get more mileage that way.

Good call on both. The nicest Padron you can find locally is likely to be a VERY good stick. Same with Ashton VSG.

Scotch has the fewest carbs of all, according to the South Beach Diet. In fact, that's when my Scotch drinking started!

~Boar

My NYE cigar tradition was to smoke something gifted to me which, even though all gifts were treasured, stood out in some way as special for one reason or another. It didn't even necessarily have to be a high-end stick; it was all about the why, not the what.

My plan to have one at midnight got altered, but I did have a nice ceegar first thing this morning…

IMG_0818.jpeg