• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

Triple_D

Triple_D
Here are the sticks

1. 5 Vegas Corona
2. 5 Vegas Torpedo
3. A. Fuente Double Chateau
4. Aristoff Master of the Universe
5. VSG Belisco #1
6. Cohiba Yellow Label
7. Fonseca Mit Cedar #4 Taken By Shuji
8. Hoya De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Media Noche
9. H. Upmann Grande Maduro Tubos
10. La Aurora Cetra
11. La Aurora Cetra
12. La Aurora Maduro Series Robusto
13. La Aurora Maduro Series Robusto
14. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon
15. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon Taken By Shuji
16. La Perla Blond Torpedo
17. La Perla Classic Torpedo
18. Macanudo Baron De Rothschild Cafe Taken By Shuji
19. Macanudo Baron De Rothschild Cafe
20. Partagas Spanish Rosado Familia
21. Punch Gran Puro Rancho
22. Punch After Dinner ? I think that is what it is
23. RyJ Bully Taken By Shuji
24. Sancho Panza
25. American Pride - Army churchill
26. American Pride - Navy churchill Taken By Shuji
27. Fonseca KDT Cadetes (ISOM)
28. Fonseca KDT Cadetes (ISOM)
29. Sherpa Mystic
30. Sherpa Mystic
31. Bolivar Coronas Gigantes
32. Carbonell Corona
33. Oliva Master Blends Churchill
34. Onyx Reserve #2 Beli
35. Punch Gran Cru Robusto
36. Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur #2
37. Oliva O Oasis Maduro
38. Don Tomas Candela Churchill
39. Hamilton's Reserve Don Jorge

And here are the passers

1. Shuji (TX) Completed :D
2. roboref (NM)
3. Backslide420 (CO)
4. Bat Chief (WA)
5. Big Slim Junior (MN)
6. davela (MN)
7. WrenchASE (WI)
8. Snowdust (MI)
9. Gunpowder (IN)
10. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
11. Lumberg (MD)
12. blair (VA)
13. Big100HD (VA)
14. gr8full2day (GA)
15. Cigah_smoka (FL)
16. geldor1 (FL)
17. Triple D (LA)

Gunpowder has taken the guess work out of passing by providing us with a list of msrp's and participants. Just check out this link to see:New Year's pass

I am waiting on #'s 27 to 30. I have recieved the Climmax beads.
If you haven't already please read Equal Puts=Equal Takes.

well, 3D u beat me to the punch...

Let's have some fun with it.

happy New Year...

Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any to try a pass. I'm game if accepted.

Happy New Year, all!

:D I'd be honored if you would have me!! (in the pass!) Start the new year off right... :D :D

A few guys can maybe vouch for a cracker!!

Triple D,

I am new to the group and would like to join a pass if it is not to early in my time on CP. What would be the average price per cigar in this pass. My concern is giving equal value & quality for what I get. I have a small collection, so anything i put in I would probably have to go buy, and I am really a newbie in brand and quality recognigtion. So if you would give me some guidelines on pricing etc of what I would be needing to get, and you would accept me in the pass, then I think I would like to try it!

Yee-Haw! Looks like were gett'n ourselves together a genuine Newbie-Pass, Pilgram!!
smiley-faces7.gif

Oh, and Rob, just highlight and copy one of the sticks in Robs post, go to yahoo, paste it into the find box, hit enter, and pick one of the hits to see the cost of that cigar! (may want to check a couple of sites for a price average) and when you take one of these cigars, you'll know how much your replacement should cost.

Oh, and for a good background on pass etiquette, click HERE and read all the posts.

And Welcome!
toast.gif

puts and takes is really an easy concept. Lets say you take a cigar that retails for $5 . You would replace it with 1 cigar that retails at or above $5. The biggest mistake people make is using quantity to make up for quality. for example you don't want to put two $3 cigars to replace the $5 cigar. I go to cigarweekly and they have a database of msrp's on cigars. You may look at the price and notice your local shop has a different price. That is ok you can still use the msrp to get an idea of what the cigars are supposed to reatail at. Any you cannot find you can just ask me and I should know what they cost me when I bought them.

roboref - PM sent (should be IN!)

Backslide420 your IN

Lets keep em rolling don't be shy.

I just thought I'd add this. It may look familiar as I posted this in another thread but I suppose it can't hurt here too:

In order to determine value of the cigars, I use the following sites as I have found their prices and variety are the best:
JR's
Cigars International
Famous Smoke
and if for some strange reason neither of those three have them listed is do a
Google search and find a retailer or two who sell that cigar.
With respect to the CigarWeely database, find their prices too low for Havanas and too high for many others so I don’t like using that as a guide for prices of cigars.

I sent another PM before I read the updates, so most of the questions are answered. I just don't want to get in over my head!

Hello everyone.....Happy New Year :thumbs: !!!!!! I just registered today so not only am I a newbie, but a virgin as well :p (this is my very first post) I found this site about 3 weeks ago while searching for info about how to build a coolerdor.

I've read a lot of the posts here on many different topics and passes. I really like the friendly spirit that I've seen displayed here and look forward to getting to know the members of this group.

I've read all of the information offered by the different links on the home page and understand the rules of conduct and the proper etiqutte in a pass. I've only been smoking cigars for about 3 years now and it didn't become a real hobby until a few months ago, but I have a whole buncha cigars now and would love to be involved in this pass.

Bat_Chief said:
Yee-Haw! Looks like were gett'n ourselves together a genuine Newbie-Pass, Pilgram!!
It's a FNG pass!!!!!!

Get it right!

Noobie's are bumbling fools, FNG's know what's up......just ain't been around for 50 years like some of these O-L-D G-U-Y-S

LOL