• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve/12th Night lineup?

What's everyone smoking to ring in 2013?

I've got an Illusione Epernay (the one closest to the ECCJ in size), a Jose Seijas perfecto, and a San Cristobal lined up. In that order, I do believe.

Nothing super, super fancy or rare---just three of my all time faves. :cool:

~Boar

I am warming up with a Papa Fritas this afternoon and everything I am picking out of the humidor for tonight will be in threes. I have a couple guys that also enjoy smokes as much as I do that we spend New years with every year.

~ Bolivar Coronas Jr
~ H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009
~ Tat. Mummy

That's the current plan,
Paul

I can't commit to any particular lineup. The party is at my house, so I can get whatever moves me at the time. Gotta love it!

I wish I had an answer for this thread but will be at a party with mostly non-BOTL's with the only smoking option being a rooftop patio and the weather is quite ugly in Dallas right now, but hopefully clearing by tonight.

Depends on how frisky my wife gets. You never know with menopause.

Doc

On to an Oliva V lancero- unfortunatly I don't like these as much as I used to.

Tatuaje Miami now (first one I've had). Hopefully something around 9 (thinking a LFD double), but definitely a Shark at midnight.

kona1000- Are you not into the V line at all, or just the lancero? The reason I ask, I smoked my first V yesterday, a lancero, and I wasn't all that impressed. Wondering if it's the size or the line.
tom

well i know what will be my first in 2013 a padron #45 that i have been having as my first cigar for the last 2 yrs and right now im having a Tatuaje cojonu 2003 from 09 still dont know what ill have next

Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL 2007 and an Opus X Robusto.