• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve Lottery

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
And before I had a chance to put my 3 cents in!! :p

Too many factors possibly generating all this conflict too list, but my favorite would be.....HOLIDAY STRESS!!!

A close second would be folks who just don't understand what the standards for a given lotto, b'day club, etc. are. Anytime you set a "standard", for any activity, there will be folks who'll say, "But I thought I did comply!!"

Darin, I am sending you 4 smokes. I meant to put in a note, but I sealed the box (not unknown behavior for me) so here's what you're getting.

1. Fuente Anejo #50
2. Fuente Don Carlos Doble Robusto
3. ERDM Flor de Llaneza (5 years old)
4. LGC Serie R #? (I can never keep those straight)

Anybody want to nail me for these, feel free to do so. Don't expect me to shed any tears of regret, however. :D

:D I locked that thread due to some inappropriate remarks that were made there.

It was also getting worse by the day, so, everyone can move on and get over it.

Thanks

Lee

OK, makes sense. Seems a shame to have it still sitting out there, sort of festering.

Can whole threads be deleted? ???

I'll check with the others mods on that....

Hey Bob, thanks! That is a SWEET selection! The phrase "I'm not worthy" comes to mind, but that would open me up to more ridicule than I could handle!

For me, closing the thread was a good thing. Now I don't have to post the winnings anymore, WHEW!! :p :p

Yeah Bat Chief, maybe those guys are better off pming you about that.

Hope it works out!

Lee