• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year's Eve Smoke...

I have a hard enough time deciding what to smoke today and you are asking about tomorrow! ???

Brian

Well I have a head cold so that sucks! It also is my bday on the eve so I had planned a Dunhill Cabineta from 1985 that a great BOTL gave me as a present. I think I'll end up doing some Vics-vapo-rub, LOL

Nothing here since I'll be at a non-smoking relatives house for New Years :( The drive back is supposed to be raining so I don't think I'll get one in then either.

Sorry to hear that Anthony. Happy Birthday and New Year!

The eve will be quiet for me but tonite is a big decision on whether to go to schlissinger and what to smoke. The latter is easy but the former has something to do with the Mrs. :blush:

If I do get the OK: VSG Sorcerer from 2002 (gifted) and/or R&J Churchill T/A from MAY 04

Still mulling it over, but the top contenders are either a Monte #2, Mag 46 or Padron 40th anniversary Torp that I've holding onto for over a year.

I'm gonna ring in the new with a 5 year old Party Lusitania.

Some great smokes going up in flames fellas!!! :thumbs:
Keep 'em comin'!!!

Still mulling it over, but the top contenders are either a Monte #2, Mag 46 or Padron 40th anniversary Torp that I've holding onto for over a year.

Those padron 40th's are GREAT!!!

I have a Padron Millenium that I have been saving for quite a while. That may be the smoke!

Erick

...been DAMN COLD here (at least for us PacNW weenies) so it'll probably be something relatively quick on NYE. Maybe a "power ranger", maybe a #35, maybe an Anejo #50.....not sure yet...!! Oh, and hanging out in Swissy's chat room between smokes.... :cool:

New Years Day will involve at least a couple of great smokes; the start of a new year, and the last day of my vacation...!!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Got a Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural that's been sitting in the humidor for a few months now waiting for the right time... NYE should be it! :)

first of all i didn't introduce myself so hi everyone, i smoke since like 1 year and enjoy cubans. I'm gonna be smoking a Cohiba Siglo IV and Siglo VI and a Montecristo Tubos. Happy new year to all!

Nothing here since I'll be at a non-smoking relatives house for New Years :( The drive back is supposed to be raining so I don't think I'll get one in then either.

Can't take a short walk outside? :(

oh and one cigar that is definitely going up in flame on New years is a 5 Vegas 'A' toro, gotta light the fireworks somehow :laugh:

...oh and one cigar that is definitely going up in flame on New years is a 5 Vegas 'A' toro, gotta light the fireworks somehow :laugh:

I remember all the fireworks on new years eve when I lived in Germany. Set the bank of the rhein river on fire once, not watching what I was doing. damn, I had fun over there.

but, for the smoke I think I'll have a casa fuente I been setting on. got a DC Maximus that might sneak in there too.

I am thinking maybe a Tatuaje Conoju 2006 is in line for tomorrow :)

Well I have a head cold so that sucks! It also is my bday on the eve so I had planned a Dunhill Cabineta from 1985 that a great BOTL gave me as a present. I think I'll end up doing some Vics-vapo-rub, LOL

Same here, felt it coming on yesterday and got hammered today. Gonna put the Opus on hold, probably till my birthday later in January. I might bring a Famous Nic 3000 double robusto. Super big and super stinky, so the crowds on Navy Pier will give me some space. :thumbs: Only $2 a stick, so if I can't taste it or have to toss it no big deal.

I'm gonna ring in the new with a 5 year old Party Lusitania.

Me too.