• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Years Smoke

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well this New Years Eve I am having

AF Anejo #50

Launch Release VR Unico 6/97

Plus a nice Sir Winston. :D

Well, I found a famous "El Dente" in the humi which I had forgotten to identify.

So I said, "This oughta be a challenge."

I fired it up and I'm 95% certain it was a Vegas Robaina Famosos.

Well, whatever it was, it was FANTASTIC!!

coventrycat86 said:
Well, I found a famous "El Dente" in the humi which I had forgotten to identify.

So I said, "This oughta be a challenge."

I fired it up and I'm 95% certain it was a Vegas Robaina Famosos.

Well, whatever it was, it was FANTASTIC!!
LMAO, I smoked an "El Dente" today as well!

No El Dentes for me last night bud i did smoke a Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Torp that was incredable. It burned perfect and lasted for ever. I smoked it for over an hour an it never got hot or bitter. Plenty of flavor and rich creamy smoke. I picked up a couple of these babies this past summer when brother Emo was here and I'm really thinkin' about pickin' up a box of them babies..... :D :thumbs: :p

Happy New Year to all the bro's.....I shall partake of :

VR Classicos
Monte #2
Cohiba Sig IV
Funadore

I'm enjoying a PAM 1964 and a cup of coffee right now as my first smoke of '04. For my last smoke of '03 I had a CAO Maduro (which I just bought from a new cigar shop that I just found near my home. Terrific prices! The CAO was $4.45! God, I just love those CAO's) I had intended for my last smoke to be an Opus X, but I couldn't wait and smoked it early; it was my 2nd to last smoke of '03. Mmmmm. It was the first X that I had every smoked. Wonderful cigar. I came by that little beauty at the Richmond herf. THANKS, L!!!!!

I wish everyone a great new year. Kick off the new year right and be good to your family.

Blair

For brunch I cooked sausage and scrambled eggs, which I topped off with coffee, champagne and an Oliva Bold. Nice, full bodied smoke. Then I switched to a bowl of Boswell's Best, which I am smoking as I type this. I'm not a big pipe smoker, but it is a neat change of pace. Next, I may go for a Power Ranger or an Antano. Oh, and I'm still enjoying the champagne and coffee - a nice combination in its own right.

Unfortunately, Maryland is continuing to eat West Virginia's lunch, 34-7 at present (damn tortoises). Maybe I will have turtle soup for dinner. LOL!

Happy New Year,

Bacchus

I figured I'd end 2003 with an Anejo courtesy of Fast4Dr! :D

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Arlen

Unfortunately, Maryland is continuing to eat West Virginia's lunch, 34-7 at present (damn tortoises). Maybe I will have turtle soup for dinner. LOL!

Amen to that Bacchus!!

I'm in an "All Habano College Football Pool" at CW and was off to a nice start but I've just picked the last nine games WRONG so I'm now out of it. I went with the Mountaineers :(

Go with turtle soup PLEASE :D

I had nothing:(
I have been abstained for over a month.

I slept in, put away the Christmass lights, then worked in the afternoon.

Someone remind me not to put lights out next Christmas!

Randyb1 came over this evening and we each had a Fuente Opus X Fuente Fuente while the Florida St. game was on. The first smoke of the year for each of us on the first day of the year.

I joined a few of you and enjoyed almost to the point of guilt a PAM 1964 Exclusivo. I'm afraid that I may never find a better ceegar. :thumbs:

First I smoked an "El Dente" ('98 Trinidad Fundadore) It was among the best cigars that I smoked in 2003 (Rich, rich, rich tasting).
Then I smoke a R&J Celestiales Fino that was over 12 years old.
It was good but I wish I had reversed the order because the Trini was the better of the two. I can't get more of the CFs but I will get more of the '98 Trinis while I can still find em.

:D

I ended 2003 with a PSD3 EL and Sig III.

I started 2004 with a RyJ Ex 4 and Cohiba Pyramide SR... Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Aloha,

Wade