• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New York City Cigar Shops?

bobbyshirley

Still learning this stogie stuff.
I've got a business trip to NYC next weekend, and I would like to visit some nice cigar stores while I am there. Any suggestions? If it helps I am staying across from Central Park. Thanks for any input. :thumbs:

I've got a business trip to NYC next weekend, and I would like to visit some nice cigar stores while I am there. Any suggestions? If it helps I am staying across from Central Park. Thanks for any input. :thumbs:

East side or West side of the park?
The Cigar Inn between 71st and 72nd on 1st Ave is excellent to hang out and smoke.
I haven't done JRs or Davidoff...

NYC Cigar CP Search Link

Let us know if you want to herf...
I would probably be able to get a few guys together!

-Rob

edited to change link name

I believe it's on 57th and 7th? Anyway, it's right around there somewhere. Yes, it would be great to get together and herf. I'm there 4-21/4-24, and my daily schedule will vary. But let me know, what you think.

I believe it's on 57th and 7th? Anyway, it's right around there somewhere. Yes, it would be great to get together and herf. I'm there 4-21/4-24, and my daily schedule will vary. But let me know, what you think.

The 22nd is the Schlinger's Mini herf...
Schlesinger's Herf Link
It would be worth your while to make the trip up!
-Rob

Ain't two ways about it, you have to hit Nat Sherman's. Truly there's not many places left like it (sad to say).

Good luck to you. I hope if you herf things turn out better than my "lost in the subway" experience.

DeLaConcha at 1390 Ave. of the Americas (6th Avenue) between 56 & 57th St. is really close to you. Nice place, a little expensive. Really close to you.
Also, on the east side of NYC, Cigar Inn at 1314 First Avenue between E 70 & E 71 St.
You have JR Cigars on 5th Avenue at 46 St.
You have the Davidoff Shop at the Time Warner Building which is a block from where you're staying.
I also recommend Nat Shermans on 5th Avenue at 42 St -
Just to name a few! Good Luck!

-Brian

How long are you staying in NYC? Maybe a small herf can be arranged? :cool:

If you hit JR you have to hit Nat Sherman they're only a matter of blocks from each other. Both nice shops, and sometimes they have store only deals going on. JR doesn't really have any place that you can sit and smoke if thats the type of place you're looking for, but they have two floors of cigars!