• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWB Advice

MRCCAT

What's up all,

I am a newbie on the forum here, but an avid smoker. I chose to join here because most of the guys here like many of the same sticks I like. I know there's no real "release date" for OPX cigars, but anyone have any inside info? I would assume early Summer, possibly Easter as the next potential time we could see OPX in stores. Thanks for the feedback!

First post, eh. Now explain to me why I would give a possible fly by night member, who has contributed nothing to the community, that kind of information.

Doc.

Okay, I see your point. Just trying to get started here andlearn all I can. I don't plan on stopping by every now and then and making an exit into internet obscurity.

Okay, I see your point. Just trying to get started here andlearn all I can. I don't plan on stopping by every now and then and making an exit into internet obscurity.

No worries!! Devil is just protecting the community. Though a bit forward MOST of the time it is a good idea to introduce yourself first and not do what I did by asking alot of questions before you read your A@$ off!! If you search there is actually a very recent thread about this very subject. Welcome and go introduce yourself.

Jim

They seem to be released 3-4 times a year, around here anyway. The big shipment seems to be Christmas time, along with Anejos. This year a lot of B&M's got two shipments at Christmas which was out of the ordinary. I don't know all the details but for the past few years we've gotten 3 or 4 shipments of 2-4 boxes.