• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb in need of help

I really could use some cigars....and some cash. PM me with some offers and I'll get back to you. TIA to all. :thumbs:

I saw this thread before andony responded to it and then took a step back. I had an awful feeling about this.

Kind of an "Oh no, he didn't REALLY just ask that, did he?" Some people just don't know whats appropriate, it seems.

I would'nt even ask my closest friends for something like this. I would be ashamed to ask them, there is ALWAYS another option. Unless you owned nothing but the shirt on your back, I guarantee you could come up with enough money to get a 2 way ticket to see a dying relative.

This also gives me insight as to how you feel about family. I would bend over backwards and do anything in my ability to see a close relative who I may never see again. If paying for a flight meant I ate ramen for 2 months, i'd make it happen, hell, i do that when I just need a car repair or something simple.

I take pride in accompishing things on my own, or working my way out of a tough situation, some people would rather just ask anyone to do it for them. Sad.

This is a public service announcement. Warning I am also thread jacking so maybe some good can come of this.

Ok here goes.

AVB nailed it. Let's let trolls starve.

Thread jack...

Hey Anvil glad you are back!!! Happy holidays mate!

This is a public service announcement. Warning I am also thread jacking so maybe some good can come of this.

Ok here goes.

AVB nailed it. Let's let trolls starve.

Thread jack...

Hey Anvil glad you are back!!! Happy holidays mate!

AHH YES The good old fashioned Thread Jack.
I remember then well.

It is good to be back bro. And that goes out to all my Brothers and Sisters here.

Now get out there and get a haircut and a job mate, and pay your own friggin air fair