• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Storage Question

Where is a good place to go for boxes of cigars? I've tried FSS, Best Cigar and Tex's Cigars. Price is of concern, but quality is a higher concern so I dont mind spending a bit more to get the good stuff.

The retailer section on this site.

Johnny-O!
uptown_isy
Keystone_Raider

These three are a sampling of people on CP who also sell cigars through their retail operations. PM them with what you're looking for and they'll hook you up. (Except Johnny-O! who carries his own line of excellent cigars).

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showforum=10 Look through the posts here and you'll find the retailers of the forum.

Considering I just visited the store and bought a bunch of goodies for Tillers and myself, Bonita Smoke Shop is honest and have a heck of a selection. They are on the web. Pricing is very fair and service top notch. If you have a love for Fuente, at least look at TampaSweetheart on the web also.

Send a pm to UptownIsy or Keystone Raider. They are vendor members and take good care of the members here on CP.