• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE APOLOGIZES

seegarfan

Sorry if I have offended anyone by my first post being in the trading forum. :( Not my intentions. I have went back and placed info in the intro section. :whistling:

I want to be a respected and long time member of this board, sorry if I got off on the wrong foot.

I will complete these trades and not post anymore in the trader forum until the mods say it is OK for me to do so.

Mark

noob.apologize() = True

:blush: you're doing it right.

/waits for wilkey to weigh in..

Sorry if I have offended anyone by my first post being in the trading forum. :( Not my intentions. I have went back and placed info in the intro section. :whistling:

I want to be a respected and long time member of this board, sorry if I got off on the wrong foot.

I will complete these trades and not post anymore in the trader forum until the mods say it is OK for me to do so.

Mark

Humility is a sign of greatness, but being unassertive is a sign of a fool. A little common sense and self control is all I seek.

Mark

Nice job, and thanks for the intro. Keep it up, we all make mistakes, it is how we respond to them that sets each of us apart.

FYI - there are no MODS, we have Rod, but he is the Supreme Allied Commander, not a MOD. We take care of our own around here, self control, self police ( although I don't like that term). Read some, if not all of the sticky threads and you should get a better understanding of what goes on around here.

Welcome to CP

Tim

Mark
Good for you, way to go!

Just curious, you say "complete these trades"... what does this mean, complete the trades with whom?

Brian

Mark
Good for you, way to go!

Just curious, you say "complete these trades"... what does this mean, complete the trades with whom?

Brian

All of the fivers I had listed were bought by board members.

Mark

Mark

Nice job, and thanks for the intro. Keep it up, we all make mistakes, it is how we respond to them that sets each of us apart.

FYI - there are no MODS, we have Rod, but he is the Supreme Allied Commander, not a MOD. We take care of our own around here, self control, self police ( although I don't like that term). Read some, if not all of the sticky threads and you should get a better understanding of what goes on around here.

Welcome to CP

Tim

Thanks for the advice. I will work my way through the stickies. Believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was piss off a bunch of BOTL.

Mark

Humility is a sign of greatness, but being unassertive is a sign of a fool. A little common sense and self control is all I seek.

I do not consider myself humble enough to land into the hall of greatness. Also, I may not be assertive at this time......because I'm in your house. Until and hopefully it becomes my house, then I will assert myself appropriately, in the meantime, I still do not consider myself a "fool" ;)

Mark

Mark
Good for you, way to go!

Brian

Mark

Thanks for the advice. I will work my way through the stickies. Believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was piss off a bunch of BOTL.

It appears that you made a few BOTL happy. Regardless of the fact that "the majority" of us would never buy from someone who comes in with a sale
on the first post, there are some who are more concerned with the sticks you sold than our standards. Honestly, I'm shocked!

Brian

I completely agree. Standards just seem to be something to have when its convenient and not when required.

I will give the guy credit for stepping up though.

It appears that you made a few BOTL happy. Regardless of the fact that "the majority" of us would never buy from someone who comes in with a sale
on the first post, there are some who are more concerned with the sticks you sold than our standards. Honestly, I'm shocked!

Brian

I completely agree. Standards just seem to be something to have when its convenient and not when required.

Brian
I agree, he did step up, no question about that. However, IMO, he should have withdrawn the sale, that negates the "stepping up"
The bottom line is that he came in here to sell cigars and he succeeded, I'm blown away!

Brian

Mark
Good for you, way to go!

Brian

Mark

Brian

OK, I don't want to piss anybody else off -fuck. If I don't complete the trades, I'm a dick. not a criminal because I'm shipping everything out tomorrow without payment.

I'm doing the best I can here. I'm shipping out tomorrow. If you guys don't want members buying from newbies - make it a sticky are something. I'm really tired, i 'm going to go watch the NASCAR race I have recorded and smoke a San Cristobal Churchill (moumento or whatever the hell Ashton calling it) it is a hell of a cigar, my advice get one quick, because you know the quality USUALLY goes down after the initial release.

Signing off here in Newburgh IN, to enjoy what this is all about. Fine cigars, good vodka and Racing.

Mark

I do not consider myself humble enough to land into the hall of greatness. Also, I may not be assertive at this time......because I'm in your house. Until and hopefully it becomes my house, then I will assert myself appropriately, in the meantime, I still do not consider myself a "fool" ;)

Mark

You are already a member of the family when you filled out the intro, and made your second post. I was trying to say don't be shy to post anything anywhere, but when you or anyone else posts something, myself included, quality of the content should take precedence.

Hey SGF, I saw this thread and pretty much predicted this morning how this thread was going to go when I put the compter down for the day. This was based on a summer full of meltdowns, Flamings, and bannings.

It sure was nice to come back tonight and find out I was wrong. You handled yourself in a pleasant manner. That's completely out of the norm here for someone making a mistake right out of the gate.

Infinity was not knocking on you for completing your sale. He was just shocked to find that people here actually dealt with you after your breaking long standing traditons here. He'd be the first to say "well done" for your completing your sale in a timely effecient manner.

Brian
I agree, he did step up, no question about that. However, IMO, he should have withdrawn the sale, that negates the "stepping up"
The bottom line is that he came in here to sell cigars and he succeeded, I'm blown away!

Brian

We shouldn't be pointing any fingers at this guy for completing his sale. We seem to have lost focus on the reason that sales by new members is discouraged. It is not to keep newbs from selling their wares. Primarily, it is to keep our members protected from potential scammers and thiefs.

All we can do is warn newer guys of the potential dangers. At that point, it is up to each person to make up his/her own mind about whether to proceed with the transaction.