• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

tjm5019

Banned
Well, i'm thoroughly engulfed in this site, and would like to do a small box pass, just to get the feel of being responsible for one. I would like it to be no more that 8 people. This won't be a super high-end box pass w/ Opus and Anejos and ISOM's, but a few higher end cigars will be in it.
I don't care who is in it, but i do have a few rules.

1.) I am not setting a time limit that you must have been here for X amount of days. Frankly, I haven't been here too terribly long. This leads me into my next rule.
2.) You must have around 50 posts minimum, This is to ensure that the people joining the BP are part of this site and posting (somewhat) regularly.
3.) This BP will be for the newer crowd. less than 400 posts, but atleast 50 is the requirement
4.) I simply want this to be fun.

I am posting this to just get a feel if anyone would be interested. The BP will contain 20 or 25 cigars, somewhere in that area. If enough interest is arroused, I will post a list of Cigars that I would put in the box pass. Any help/comments/advice or questions are more than welcome! :)
The cigars, in order of most to least expensive are:
2.) Padilla Miami 8 & 11 Churchill smitty0255
3.) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo christ0pher
4.) Pryme Limited Edition Gold 300C
5.) H. Upmann Anniversary
6.) Montecristo White Label
7.) Perdomo Reserve Champagne X
8.) TTT Trinidad Corona
9.) Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill
10.) Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Sun Grown
11.) Don Lino Africa Kifaro
12.) Perdomo2 Torfecto
13.) Romeo y Julieta #3
14.) Victor Sinclair Bohemian Red Ginsburg
15.) CAO Gold Double Corona
16.) REO by Rocky Patel
17.) Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto smitty0255
18.) Montecristo #3 smitty0255
19.) Arturo Fuente 858 Natural
20.) Diesel by Rocky Patel
21.) Montecristo Peruvian Especial #2 christ0pher
22.) Don Tomas Candela Robusto
23.) 5 Vegas Gold Robusto christ0pher
24.) Cu-Avana Churchill
25.) CAO Sopranos Soldier smitty0255
26.) RP Vibe Torpedo smitty0255
27.) Padron 5000 smitty0255
28.) Tatuaje Unico christ0pher
29.) La Flor Dominicana Ligero Oscuros 300 christ0pher
30.) Camacho Negro Robusto Larga christ0pher

Current People In are:
smitty0255 (NC) DONE
christ0pher (OK) DONE
BoomerMan10 (MO)
JHawk (MO)
mingkou (IL)
DrummerJohn (IN)
cookie_1978 (PA)
BP returns to me! (PA)

Interesting enough, you may want to go ahead and post a list of gars, seems to always perk peoples interests when they see what’s available.

i would like to be included if thats ok. I know i dont have 100 posts yet, but if it helps at all i am involved in a trade w/ Lucasbuck right now. Let me know. :)

Hey man..long time. busy with school /work..made a couple purchases in the last couple of weeks and looking to get back into the swing of things.

Only been smoking once, twice a week right now.
I miss it.
Still been lurking a lot though. I'm just not a big poster.

christ0pher said:
Hey man..long time. busy with school /work..made a couple purchases in the last couple of weeks and looking to get back into the swing of things.

I miss it.
Still been lurking a lot though. I'm just not a big poster.
[snapback]288197[/snapback]​

Christ0pher is a decent guy....... he was my first trade..... Good luck with this pass

BkCloud114 said:
christ0pher said:

I miss it.
Still been lurking a lot though.  I'm just not a big poster.
[snapback]288197[/snapback]​

Christ0pher is a decent guy....... he was my first ..... Good luck with this pass
[snapback]288366[/snapback]​

Tommy I didn't know. :sign:

Travis I would like to be in but I currently have too many items on my plate. Need to finish a few things up first before jump into anymore.

Chris

I read the pinned stuff about cigar passes, but i am still uncertain of one thing. Is it proper to have a host bag? From what i have read, some say it is ok and others are not. I would like the persons in the BP as well as any other BOTL to comment on this.
Thanks guys

Don't put a host bag in your own box pass. If others want, they will include one.

People who put host bags in their own passes start them for the wrong reasons, IMO.