• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Ok guys, I don't want this to get too big, so I am going to cap it here. I'll have this out first thing next week.

Well since I wasn't able to make it in on this one, I am hoping that another will come along pretty soon.

i'm getting all of that stuff typed on today/tomarrow and getting the box ready. I was planing on doing it this weekend, but didn't have a chance to. I should have all of that posted tomarrow. Sorry about this delay

tjm5019 said:
i'm getting all of that stuff typed on today/tomarrow and getting the box ready. I was planing on doing it this weekend, but didn't have a chance to. I should have all of that posted tomarrow. Sorry about this delay
[snapback]291730[/snapback]​

No Problem!! Just anxious to get started on my first pass!! :thumbs:

Ok guys, check the order. I need to go through my humi and get the cigars. I am holding off for a few days because i have 3 packages comming this week, and I will be adding a few more cigars to the pass. Look at the order, make sure your on it, and PM me so i know everything is chill

Back