• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Contest. Come Win some Cigars!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Hello hello,
I’m going to make this real simple. 😂

Main rule is no Asshats. I’ve been in and out for a bit so I will relay on @cabaiguan juan to help me out if he sees someone participating that shouldn’t.

Second rule is you have to have a join date after June 8th 2019.

Third rule is you need to be active. At least 10 posts including your intro since you joined.

Last rule is 1 guess per member per day.

Now for the questions....

For those you need to be on the Video herf tonight. I’ll be on before 9PM EST and won’t leave till everyone else is gone.

Questions will be given at random and if you have been to a video herf before you know as the night goes on the drunker people get. I will not post the questions here. But if someone in the herf wants to share them with a possible participant that can’t make it tonight I am cool with that.

First Question will be given at 9:00 EST.

Edit: had a few issues in the herf tonight but for the new guys hat were on they got a few hints on some of these. Good luck!

Newbie questions
1. What cigars brought me to CP?
2. Who is the first person to send me cigars and what where they?
3. Who was the first person from CP I met in person?
4. Who’s quote do I use in my signature and where is it from?
5. Who bought me my first humidor?
6. What kind of humidor do I have now and where in my house is it located?
7. Who did I do the Newbie sampler with?
8. I have Two kids. To celebrate their birthdays each year I have a box of cigars for each of them. A)what are their birthdays B) what cigars do I have for them.
9. What box of cigars do I have to celebrate my wedding anniversary each year and what is my wedding date.
10. I love a certain genre of movies and have 11 Characters Tattooed on my body. What movie genre are they from and name at least 8 of the 11 characters.

Cheers!
Paul

Last edited:
Im in!!! Will be on the herf tonight but may be a little late as I’m taking the wife and kids to an early dinner. Thank god I only have 1 99 left haha.

Newbie questions
8. I have Two kids. To celebrate their birthdays each year I have a box of cigars for each of them. A)what are their birthdays B) what cigars do I have for them.
9. What box of cigars do I have to celebrate my wedding anniversary each year and what is my wedding date.
10. I love a certain genre of movies and have 11 Characters Tattooed on my body. What movie genre are they from and name at least 8 of the 11 characters.

Last edited:
We had a couple mishaps in the video herf tonight so I posted the questions. Guys that joined got a couple hints. Good luck!

Hello hello,
I’m going to make this real simple. 😂

Main rule is no Asshats. I’ve been in and out for a bit so I will relay on @cabaiguan juan to help me out if he sees someone participating that shouldn’t.

Second rule is you have to have a join date after June 8th 2019.

Third rule is you need to be active. At least 10 posts including your intro since you joined.

Last rule is 1 guess per member per day.

Now for the questions....

For those you need to be on the Video herf tonight. I’ll be on before 9PM EST and won’t leave till everyone else is gone.

Questions will be given at random and if you have been to a video herf before you know as the night goes on the drunker people get. I will not post the questions here. But if someone in the herf wants to share them with a possible participant that can’t make it tonight I am cool with that.

First Question will be given at 9:00 EST.

Edit: had a few issues in the herf tonight but for the new guys hat were on they got a few hints on some of these. Good luck!

Newbie questions

Cheers!
Paul
No Ass Hats yet, though there are some questionable fellows in attendance.