• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE CONTEST!

tie-breaker row 3 seat 15 and 16

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, thanks to all who thought I was such a good golfer. Truth is, I suck. I would love, LOVE, to hit a 45. Breaking Par....oh, that gave me a good chuckle.

So, Xav, if your addy is in your profile, make sure it's up to date, if it's not, shoot me a PM, along with anything else I should know about packagine smokes...make some room in your humi for some smokes!

Well, thanks to all who thought I was such a good golfer. Truth is, I suck. I would love, LOVE, to hit a 45. Breaking Par....oh, that gave me a good chuckle.

So, Xav, if your addy is in your profile, make sure it's up to date, if it's not, shoot me a PM, along with anything else I should know about packagine smokes...make some room in your humi for some smokes!

Are you going to post your actual score or is it better off unsaid?

Thanks for pointing out the glaring omission. THe elephant in the room needed to be acknowledged. As for the actual score.,,

No. It really is that bad.

Shoot me a PM! :whistling:

Thanks for pointing out the glaring omission. THe elephant in the room needed to be acknowledged. As for the actual score.,,

No. It really is that bad.

Be that way, I'll just ask Gary.

LOL...
If I was really that ashamed, I wouldn't play golf in public.
I shot a 61. On a DAMN easy 9 hole course. I am, quite possibly, the worst two-handed lawyer in the world at golf.

LOL...
If I was really that ashamed, I wouldn't play golf in public.
I shot a 61. On a DAMN easy 9 hole course. I am, quite possibly, the worst two-handed lawyer in the world at golf.

Oh ..... I see. ???