• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Fall Pass

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
I'm really interested in hosting a newbie pass to get mine and some fellow newbie feet wet. If we do get this going we need to be expediant with our actions because I have just been told there is a great possiblity I will be headed back 'Over There' at the beginning of Jan. The qualifications that I would ask would be: 1) Six months or less, 2) At least 100 posts, and 3) Be in good standing with all members of CP. This would be a low-middle class cigar pass.

As of right now I'm only testing the waters with this to see if I have enough participants to get it in the air. Thanks for the interest.

Lurch

I would be interested in this comedy of errors.

All kidding aside, yea, I would do this.

Lurch - As I already mentioned, you can count me in. :thumbs:

mac

I'd recommend you enlist a FOG to participate and advise.

I've thought about that and have a couple of FOGs in mind. I want to make sure I have the interest before I waste anyones time.

I am interested. Let me know how it will work when you get it figured out. :thumbs:

I've thought about that and have a couple of FOGs in mind. I want to make sure I have the interest before I waste anyones time.
Nicely considered, lurch. Nice idea you have here. Might I suggest you contact BlueDragon for his package of pass guidelines and information. His presentation is the most complete and well put together that I've encountered.

Wilkey

Nicely considered, lurch. Nice idea you have here. Might I suggest you contact BlueDragon for his package of pass guidelines and information. His presentation is the most complete and well put together that I've encountered.

Wilkey

Will do Wilkey-san...Thanks for the tip....

If this goes forward, I'd love to participate.

Edit: Well shit, it looks like I may be 9 days too old. I'd still like in, though, if you'll bend rule #2 for me just a bit. :p

Also, where's rule #3?

Edit: Well shit, it looks like I may be 9 days too old. I'd still like in, though, if you'll bend rule #2 for me just a bit. :p

Also, where's rule #3?

It looks like I'll be bending a lot of rules for this thing to get off the ground...BTW...3 musta got lost in the sauce...

Also, where's rule #3?

It looks like I'll be bending a lot of rules for this thing to get off the ground...BTW...3 musta got lost in the sauce...

If it's got to go, that's as good a place as any!

For you new guys, one of the phrases you see here on Cigar Pass more than most is "Read more, post less." The point being that most of what you ask about has been answered ad infinitum here on CP. But beyond that, it's also about reading comprehension; fully understanding what is written. Not scanning a post, then throwing a response out there.

Perhaps some of you should go back and read Lurch's first post about the pass, particularly the rules.