• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Fall Pass

I'm in. Just lemme know.

I understand that you're excited to get right into the first pass that comes your way. Maybe your third post shouldn't be an attempt at getting into a pass. Maybe you should try the Newbie Sampler Trade. Or maybe get a few regular trades done. Its really considered a faux pas to come in here and try to join a pass right off the bat. Especially when the rules are clearly stated in my first post...

For you new guys, one of the phrases you see here on Cigar Pass more than most is "Read more, post less." The point being that most of what you ask about has been answered ad infinitum here on CP. But beyond that, it's also about reading comprehension; fully understanding what is written. Not scanning a post, then throwing a response out there.

Perhaps some of you should go back and read Lurch's first post about the pass, particularly the rules.

Sorry about that. I had read his post wrong. I thought it said below 100 post count.

For you new guys, one of the phrases you see here on Cigar Pass more than most is "Read more, post less." The point being that most of what you ask about has been answered ad infinitum here on CP. But beyond that, it's also about reading comprehension; fully understanding what is written. Not scanning a post, then throwing a response out there.

Perhaps some of you should go back and read Lurch's first post about the pass, particularly the rules.

I did read the first post, I was simply asking for an exception since I've herfed a few times with Lurch. If he turns me down, that's fine and I understand. I just haven't had the time to post much, though I try to check the site for info and to see what's going on. I'm a football coach and have absolutely 0 down time this time of year.

My other post was not pointed at anyone in particular, and I wasn't asking for reasons or anything. I just put it out there as a FYI.

So Brother, how is this shaping up. If you need anyhting, and I can help, just let me know.

Tim