• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Humidor Question

s0ber

Hello, I'm new to cigar smoking and have been reading posts for the last few days here. My friend gave me his old humidor. I bought a digital humidity meter, and a small square plastic box that produces the humidity. Sorry im not exactly sure the proper name. My question is, the first day i set it up, the humidity was around 68-70. Now 4 days later its around 62-64. Should i be concerned and what can i do to bring it back up? Temp wise, its usually around 68-70 degrees. Can anyone suggest a good humidor in the $200-300 price range that can hold multiple boxes, my b-day is coming up. Thanks alot

150qt cooler and Climmax beads, about $80. Can't beat it!! WWW.CLIMMAX.COM

"I am the A$$man, koo koo ka-choo'

Serious mode on...

The device that measures the temp and humidity is called a hygrometer.
The humidifier controls the humidity.

If you're looking to store boxes of cigars, a cooler and Climmax beads are the way to go.

If you want a nice humidor to store the singles, there are quite a few humidor retailers around and still the Climmax beads are the way to go.

Oh, Welcome aboard.

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here.

Check out BARGAIN HUMIDORS for some great deals on a nice desktop to compliment your cooler. They usually have some seconds that are virtually perfect.