• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie intro

jeffz

Hi Guys,
I just joined and posted an intro in the lobby\but thought I would introduce myself here as well. I recently, about a month ago, turned to the dark side, and now it's all I want to smoke. So far, I've tried PSD#4, BBF, Boli RC, Monte #2, and RASS.
I love em all, but so far my favorite is the BBF.
Looking forward to coninued communication :D

I like the BBFs, but out of your list the Monte2 has been my fave. However, Partagas Shorts are better still :D

RASCC's are BETTER than Party Shorts so
6318682234093b2e3dd73a.jpg

coventrycat86 said:
Maybe for you, but there are plenty of Party fans out there whould argue with you on that all day long. :p

Emo

emodx said:
coventrycat86 said:
Maybe for you, but there are plenty of Party fans out there whould argue with you on that all day long. :p

Emo
FANTASTIC!!

I'll welcome all the arguing they want because it will make them dig their heels in that much more. As a matter of fact, I think I'll adopt reverse psychology:

"Party Shorts = GOOD cigar"
"San Cristobal El Principe & RASCC = BAD cigar"

Yeah, that's it!! EVERYONE, go buy Party Shorts, yeah, quick do it NOW, they are the best!!!!

They can keep buying those boring, bland Party Shorts which leave that many more RASCC's for me and Herfules. :D

In my opinion, Party Shorts are the worst Minuto out there. Of the five Minutos, this is how I would rank them:

RASCC
SC EL Principe
Boli CJ
Punch TPC

and dead last:

Party Shorts

Here's a bit of a late welcome. Sorry I missed you the first time around :D

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here :)

And if we're rating Minutos I'll put in my two cents:

BCJ (by a mile :0 )
Siglo I (technically a Perlas if we're splitting hairs here)
El Principe
Short

Disclaimer:

I haven't had a RASCC or Punch TPC yet so.... :p

Love the BFF and Monte #2's. The RASCC's are very nice small cigars. I recently got a Party in a trade but haven't tried it yet so unfortunatey I can't get into the fracas even though I would like to join in.

The BBF cabinet selection is one of my very favorite cigars, but IMO the '03 #2's are slightly better.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!! The BBF is my second favorite smoke after CoRo.

:)

coventrycat86 said:
Nothing to compare with CC, I have never tasted a RASCC :(

If I had one to smoke I could then say if they are better than the Parti Shorts. Until then, I must say Pftttttttttt :sneaky:

DaveC said:
RAC stomps all those out :p
O ye who has access to discontinued cigars, unlike us less-informed connoisseurs :p

I'm not smart enough to know where to get those :0

Oh and LB & PB, a box-o-RASCC's is pretty cheap, usually $109.00. Sorry I didn't fall for your blatant mooch attempts :D

I like the RASCC as well, but no one mentioned the Monte 5, which I also like very much, but then the Monte flavor profile is probably my favorite overall.