• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie on board

Easyrider557

Hello all! After searching a while on the inter net I have found this site to be one of the best. I am new to cigars but I have defiantly found a place in my heart for them, I have had many bad experiences with the "Gas-station Brands" and I was looking for a good moderately priced hand rolled (I hear that is important) cigar. Any other tips would be great.

Welcome, Easy. Check out the Newbie Sampler Trade thread. These guys treat us newbies right! Gregor

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here. Some low cost but tasty cigars you should look into include:

Mayorga
Onyx Reserve
Punch Gran Puro
Don Tomas Dominican Selection
Excalibur
Sancho Panza

Welcome aboard... and I will add Padron for all the Padron sluts here. :p

Welcome. Dittos on the Newbie Sampler Thread. I may be willing to do one with you on the side. PM me if your are interested with an amount you can spend on a box and I will see what I have.

Again, welcome. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP Easy.
Definitely go check out the newbie sampler trade thread, these guys will treat you well and lead you to the right direction of smoking gooooood cigars. :)

Welcome to CP.

You'll find lots of friendly knowledgable people here :thumbs:

Nice to have you here, EZ. This place is the best! :) Definately consider NST, i just finished mine and now have a ton of new sticks to try.

Welcome aboard.

The newbie sampler trade is the way to go. :D