• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass 101

Hope you enjoy that goodie bag ! Thanks again for all your help, and insight Jake. It was a pleasure...

Jake,
Many thanks for hosting this. It was a great experience! Enjoy your smokes!
Stan

Thank you Jake for taking on this project. Great experience, vertical learning curve, cool dudes and a plethora of tasty smokes.

Cheers!
Jon

Again, Thanks to all. It was a great experience and I enjoyed watching everyones puts & takes & all the feedback.

Jake, hats off to ya!

Enjoy Life!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this Jake. I really did learn a bunch and had a good time while doing it.

Pictures are a must!!!! Great pass. Wish I could have been there for the handoff.

Sorry about the delay guys, here are the final pics from the pass and the host bag.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9357]

Some cigars that must've gotten mixed in by accident during the pass...

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9356]

The final pic of the pass.

And a couple of pics of the handoff:

http://profile.image...user/Joebunaga/

Yes, thats an Opus El Escorpion Maduro(and no, that ain't from our gift bag) Jake is smoking...

Thanks to everyone that helped make this pass successful! It was a great experience and I hope everyone enjoyed it, and learned as much as I did! Congrats everyone!

Yes, thats an Opus Scorpion Jake is smoking...

Opus El Escorpion Maduro...but you were close nonetheless!

Seriously though, I had a great time Joe...the goodie bag was very humbling, and the get together was too short.

Hope to do it again soon!

Sorry about the delay guys, here are the final pics from the pass and the host bag.

Some cigars that must've gotten mixed in by accident during the pass...

The final pic of the pass.

And a couple of pics of thew handoff:

http://profile.image...user/Joebunaga/

Yes, thats an Opus Scorpion Jake is smoking...

Thanks to everyone that helpde make this pass successful! It was a great experience and I hope everyone enjoyed it, and learned as much as I did! Congrats everyone!

Thanks Joe. Great job.

Thanks for doing this Jake, it was a blast to be a part of!

Thanks for posting the pics, Joe. Glad you guys were able to finish it off this way.

For the record...you're all a bunch of bastids. Thanks guys!!! :thumbs:

You deserve every bit of that care package man, enjoy them! Thanks again for hosting our first pass!

I can say for myself that I learned a lot about the behind the scenes aspects of a cigarpass and a lot about value and rarity.

Can't wait for the next one!

_craig_

Lookin forward to the next one since Ive been following this one as it went along and along.