• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass - Debra's Pass HERE

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Please continuing tracking the Newbie Pass here.

AS POSTED BY DEBReturning triumphantly from beneath the clutter and rubble of a neglected study. I have the list and the here is the order for the rest of the cigar pass stops: Next stop is: Porterville, CA
Denver, CO
Helotes, TX
Austin, TX
Edmond, OK
Wellington, KS
McHenry, IL
Akron, Ohio
Ashland, NY
Elkhart, IN
Martinsburg, WV
Madison, CT
Vernon, CT
Avenel, NJ
Mendenhall, MS
then it returns home to Ellensburg, WA
Hope you all are having fun with this! Deb

Thanks for fixing this Rod. Okay everyone, this pass is much easier to find now!HOw is it going? Where is it now? I can hardly wait til I get it again. Debbie

Hi Deb!!! I think it's on the way to me... i keep checking the confirmation number and it left WA the 16th but i haven't seen it yet, and the mail has run here today already. Maybe tomorrow!!! I'll post tomorrow either way!
Michael

"Move 'em, move 'em move 'em. Keep them stogies movein smoke on!!!Any of you old enough to remember Rawhide? The above ditty is sung to that TV shows theme song.Debbie

Paul... how did you send the package? It still hasn't arrived... or maybee... you didn't send it to me? I'm just going by the list.

Ok Gang... Box arrived... It was a little shaken around... nothing in the outer box to keep it steady. Not to much damage though. I recharged the humidifier with distilled water. Ok here is what i did...Takes
1 H.upmann regalias Habana
1 Aristoff Figurado
1 Aristoff Robusto MaduroPuts
1 Fonseca Invictos Habana
1 Hoyo de Monterey Govenor nat
1 Jose Marti Robusto
1 Laluna especial rosoto
1 AF petit
1 5 Vegas Torp
1 ea.  Entrepreneur Toro & Rubusto
1 ea.  J.P. Dominican Churchill & Torp
And 1 Nicaraguan Maduro Torp (bandless)The box will go out tomorrow to the Rocky Mountain State... and i'll post the confirmation # after i get it.
And my end of my first box pass is complete. I'll smoke to that!!! LOL!Confirmation # 03047990000618367416(Edited by cohibasurfer at 3:43 am on Jan. 23, 2001)

Okay, I'm having a stupid week. :) Is this the one that came to me, then went to Wayne? I need to know so I can post my puts & takes. Argh!
Ardis

ok... problem Deb. The tracking # on the USPS site says that the package was returned to me.. i haven't got it in my posession yet... but i used the address sheet you had in the Box. Ardis... post your address or email me it ASAP.

OK, you can use the address
Ardis Andersen
PO Box 1134
Denver, CO 80201-1134I just got a pass, did it, and sent it on that is on cigartracker, but can't figure out which one it was on here. Who just put in a pass an Hoja XXO? Anyone here? Help! I just sent it to Wayne.
Ardis

Is everything all settled now? Do we know where the box is. WHen I sent the box out I packed peanuts all around it to keep the box from bumping around. I wonder what happened to the peanuts. Now I am wondering what is happening to the cigars :)Never fear, I know we will make it to the end.Hey, do we know where they are now? Deb

I think I no what went wrong. Ardis must be in two passes and the box and list he got is for the "back to basics" pass. Some of the same people are on each pass but in different orders. Now, it looks like the box went back to Michael, so Michael? Did you send it on to the next person? Debbie

Michael, did you get the "Newbie Pass" to Ardis? The address he posted here is the same one that I have and put on the list. So get together with Ardis and find out where to send the cigars. Michael, maybe you mis-wrote the address? DebbieThis is harder than giving birth :)

If I am on the right track the box should now be going to or at Gil's. Do you have it Gil? Where is the box? Who has the box? Helllooooooo out there....Debbie

Deb... the tracking info says the address was wrong... and the package was returned to me. But i have not seen it as of today... i have sent the usps emails... and have called my post office and they tell me when the package arrives... they will notify me??? I am sorry for this mix up... but I am possitive i wrote the address correct, and the post office clerk must have transposed the last number. All i have is the confirmation ticket which he wrote. Hopefully this will all surface by Monday. I knew things went to smooth for my first pass. =-( I assure you i will give this my full attention to get this resolved ASAP.

Ok this email just arived:Dear USPS Customer,Thank you for contacting us. Once your package is determined
undeliverable
it will remain in the post office correspondent to the zip code and it
will
remain there for a period a 5 days and then it will be sent back to the
sender. Please contact your local postal office for further details. Thank you,0027
USPS Internet Customer Care Center
icustomercare@usps.com

You know I learned a long time ago that life is unpredictable. I guess that would include cigar passes now wouldn't it :)I am sure they will surface. Hey, just think you guys, they will be aged that much longer!!!Debbie

OK... I have the box back in my posession! Whew!!! Here is what went wrong. The Address you have on the Roster is wrong Deb. Your fault.. Your fault..LOL! You put 80202, should have been 80201 for the zip. I now have the correct addy and will send it off tomorrow! (toungue in cheek)You owe me Deb!!! =-) Tally Hoe!!!

OKay, this is my fault, I take responsibility. Apparently, my PO informs me, they use 80201 for their po boxes, and 80202 for their steet addresses because they are right on the line. Would have been nice if they had told me that when I bought the box. Argh! That's what I get for choosing an office two blocks from work in the downtown area. Sorry all, please use 80201-1134 on all boxes for me from now on.
Peace, Ardis