• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass - Debra's Pass HERE

Your item was delivered at 6:33 am on February 2 in DENVER CO 80201. Whooo-Hoooo!!!!!

Deb the box arrived in Denver the 2nd. I hope everything is ok on that end. I posted the Confirmation number (Edited by cohibasurfer at 3:23 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

OK!
If there is anyone out there still following this pass. The Box came back to me again! I spent &#3611 trying to get it to Ardis, I'm done with that! Box is on it's way to Gilbert V in Texas. Confirmation # 03047990000618358582

i'm following. maybe it's time she came out of the closet with her cigar passing habits, hehe.

Right on!!! Folks are going to forget they are in this pass. Way to go......keep them stogies movin'Deb

Pass arrived today.. I will post takes/puts tomorrow and will send it on its way early Saturday morning

Ok here it goesTakes:
HdM the new blend, Lonsdale size
Onyx dark robustoPuts:
Astral - Lonsdale size
LCG - churchill size <awesome smoke>
Bauza Torp
La Luna- Reserva - Lonsdale size
Partagas Serie S Perfecto (my signature smoke)
Nice pass i anjoyed playing
(Edited by GilV at 8:50 pm on Feb. 16, 2001)

Debbie Sorry delivery confirmation number
0300 6000 0001 9810 8093Was attaked by the work monster. My appoligies to the group.:cool:

Pass went on to OK. Shipped it yesterday. Didn't take anything though.
I don't check this site to much anymore so email me if there are any problems.

Hi everyone!
Remember me? I actually forgot about this pass and since my humidor is overflowing and have been traveling excesively, I hadn't been chicking in regularly.
I got the pass this weekend.
Takes ; 1-mayorga, 1- consuegra, & 1 unknown.
Puts ; 2 ea esquire, 2 ea tamboril
nice pass, although the box will no doubt need to be replaced with a larger version very soon.
Thanks for including me.
jrh

Didnt this pass start in january? I think we are doing about 2 people a month. Are you guys walking this to each other?? LOL Just kidding. Im being very impatient.