• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

Plot twist, @cabaiguan juan sends the pass to some random address for us giving him a hard time about not calling into work and putting his family first :D

Dig around the completed passes forum. Look for pretty much any pass started by @insight . One was just dropped at the front desk of an enormous office building and it took a few days to track it down. Then every pass he hosted after that was hijacked by pirates.

Dig around the completed passes forum. Look for pretty much any pass started by @insight . One was just dropped at the front desk of an enormous office building and it took a few days to track it down. Then every pass he hosted after that was hijacked by pirates.
After reading 34 pages, my IQ is now much lower....

This is my 1st Pass, so I don’t know all of the intricacies of the rules, but I agree with @BurnBerry. It’s a somewhat difficult price point. Not everybody has a $70 cigar sitting around (me included). I could throw in all of the sticks in my “El Cheapo” humidor and still not hit $70!😂 My completely uneducated opinion is that it’s perfectly fine with me if that particular cigar is a two for one swap. Two $30-40 cigars is still a very nice addition to the Pass. BUT, that’s just me thinking out loud…

Current prices would really put it out of reach for most people. I’d advocate for the old price just to make it obtainable to the newbies. That said, I’d like @CgarDan to weigh in since it was his Put.

Just act like I'm @cabaiguan juan

$65 -70 is the going rate. The stories of old will make a person feel ill that those prices are gone. And it wasn't even that long ago.
@cohibasurfer is spot on with current prices, from three sources (more than happy to provide in a private message) the price on a 25ct of Coro’s varies from $1900 ($76.00 single), $1740.95 ($69.64) and $1575 ($63.00 single) making the average current price $69.55.

The Siglo I prices per 25 are $647 ($25.88 single) $576 ($23.04 single) and $755 ($30.20 single) making the average single price $26.37 per single.

The only conflict I see with using old prices would be that members that have already received and sent the pass probably didn’t base there takes and puts based on old prices.