• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie sampler question

We aren't ebay, so keep it to cigars..........just some friendly advice :thumbs:

Welcome by the way, I'm in Tulsa as well.

We aren't ebay, so keep it to cigars..........just some friendly advice :thumbs:

Welcome by the way, I'm in Tulsa as well.

thanks, do you know of any good shops in tulsa? Is it just me or is the cigar box in Broken arrow a little overpriced? I may be wrong as I am not totally familiar with prices.

Also, we don't delete posts around here. Slow down and do some reading.

Guys, hear me out. I am going to purchase a newbie sampler hopefully in the next day or two, My question is does anyone ever do any trading other than cash or cigars? I was thinking of what stuff I had laying around to sell to fund some more cigars and came across one of my old gold nugget rings. I thought about selling it for gold value but it is worth much more as a ring. just wondering if that is something Anyone would be interested in. not trying to junk up the classifieds so I thought I would just check here to see if something like that is even allowed. if not please just lock this post and I apologize.

Hmmm, I didn't see what the harm in deleting it was. I got the answer that it probably wasn't a good idea. Why do I need to leave the info up so other people can tell me the same thing someone already told me?

Hmmm, I didn't see what the harm in deleting it was. I got the answer that it probably wasn't a good idea. Why do I need to leave the info up so other people can tell me the same thing someone already told me?

Some people around here like to use the search function. Let's say someone down the line has the question you did. Before posting thread after thread with questions that have probably been answered already, they search first to answer their questions. If your OP is left up there, maybe they get a hit using Search, see your question, the answer, and they don't have to start a new thread.

Some people around here like to use the search function. Let's say someone down the line has the question you did. Before posting thread after thread with questions that have probably been answered already, they search first to answer their questions. If your OP is left up there, maybe they get a hit using Search, see your question, the answer, and they don't have to start a new thread.

Good point, I apologize.

:thumbs:

Being an avid Search user, I hate it when posts are deleted or pictures are gone.

dubs....step away from the keyboard...when you have a question write it down....when you get to 5 questions....turn off the pc.