• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie says HI :)

Toaster said:
TRUE: I lost over 100 pounds on the Atkins (low carb) diet. :D

:thumbs: Toaster
[snapback]175991[/snapback]​

Congrats on the weight loss. I keep trying the Atkins thing and rarely can make it past two weeks. How did you do it?

The first 2 weeks are the hardest, and should be where you are the most strict. After the first 2 weeks or so, you can cheat a tiny bit without much of a problem.

I'm told the first 2 weeks is when your body starts to burn fat for energy instead of carbs (or something like that). But to answer your question directly: After trying who-knows-how-many diets, the Low carb high protein diet is the easiest I've ever done. In my part of the world, the weather is usually pleasant so we grill alot (BBQ=YUMMY)... Eggs and sausage for breakfast, burgers for lunch and steaks for dinner - and you ask how can I handle it? :whistling: :thumbs: :D

Congrats are in order, 100lbs!! u finally told that midget to get off your back. Ha Ha! Welcome!

cletus said:
Congrats are in order, 100lbs!! u finally told that midget to get off your back. Ha Ha! Welcome!
[snapback]180142[/snapback]​

Funny you should say that... my 17 yr old son only weighs like 130lbs! :)