• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Selling

cajunblaze

I have a question regarding the selling of cigars.

I understand and agree with the rules here about newbies starting b/s/t topics before they make 4 months.

If I was to find some cigars that other BOTL on CP can't find locally or they are way over priced, is it acceptable to pm the member to find out if he might be interested?

Thanks Rich

I would say as long as all you're doing is offering to pick up sticks that some members are seeking and not gouging them then go for it. This community is also about sharing and developing resources that another member might not be privy to. Just my .02

I would say as long as all you're doing is offering to pick up sticks that some members are seeking and not gouging them then go for it. This community is also about sharing and developing resources that another member might not be privy to. Just my .02

Sending a receipt with the smokes would solve that issue.

Rich

While the rule is 4 months for posting sales in B/S/T forum, no member is prohibited from engaging in private or direct transactions. These are two different things. One is an open solicitation and thus is open to public scrutiny. The other is private. In all cases, however, discretion and care should be exercised.

Wilkey

Why not work out a trade, I did a few months ago and got a few sticks that I didn't have around this area.