• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie to Cigar Pass

mpingree

Smoke'm in you gotta 'em !!
Howdy All,

A newbie to Cigar Pass but a cigar smoker for years. Martin Pingree, owner of Big Bag Bait Company and a 50 year old computer programmer. My wife and daughters (first grandkid anyday now), Bass Fishing, Cigar Smoking, Scuba Diving and Macintosh computers are the things I enjoy most. I'll try to fit in as best as a native Texan can fit it anywhere but Texas :)

Martin

mpingree said:
... and Macintosh computers...

Martin
We'll try to forgive the MAC thing.

Welcome. Pull up achair, kick your feet up, lean back, light up a stick and tell us all about it. Just watch out for Dawn, she'll kick the chair out from under you.

:0

Hey Martin welcome to CP! I know you'll love it here ;) Looking forward to having you around :D

BenjieV :D

Welcome aboard Martin! :thumbs:

Howdy & Welcome Martin :) You still in Texas? Whereabouts?

Another Texan, Damn..... :D

Just pullin' yer chain there Martin, Howdy & welcome to CP. :p :thumbs: :D

I thought we were finally out numberin' them Texans down here with all us Floridians on board..... ???

WELCOME BROTHER MARTIN!!!!! :thumbs: Just sit back and relax now and evrything will be just fine. You'll love this place.

GARY

stogieman said:
Another Texan, Damn..... :D

Just pullin' yer chain there Martin, Howdy & welcome to CP. :p :thumbs: :D

I thought we were finally out numberin' them Texans down here with all us Floridians on board..... ???
ain't gonna happen, stogie!! :p
welcome, martin!!! you close to wichita falls?
about 60 mi. SE of jacksboro here.(azle)

todd

Nice intro Martin, Welcome to CP. Scuba in texas, how nice. Probably never have to use a dry suit. Anyway time to fire one up and start posting :p

Howdy,

From a misplaced Astros fan who's born & raised and still living in Connecticut.

You'll like the crew here, we have a lot of fun.