• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='640005' date='Mar 27 2008, 10:01 AM']I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

killgore.jpg
[/quote]

I can see all the Newbs riding in the Helicopters with the music blaring. I plan on going surfing!!

[quote name='billbaker3' post='640057' date='Mar 27 2008, 09:29 AM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='640005' date='Mar 27 2008, 10:01 AM']I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

killgore.jpg
[/quote]

I can see all the Newbs riding in the Helicopters with the music blaring. I plan on going surfing!!
[/quote]

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

Damn! I was hoping you would enjoy the nice "homemade candle" I sent. My theatrical plots never work out the way I want them to! :rolleyes:

:angry:

Now you young Lil' pesty skeeters are startin to piss me off. I had some yougin' Stepinmush from TX. use Brown to deliver of all things... a pipe bomb with a wick style fuse detinator. What... he expects me to light it for him, then uhhh... maybe throw it at myself? I worry about the young Newbs of today. I appreciate the valiant attempt, but.... I'm now in possession of an undetonated pipe bomb. :sign:

It would have been very distructive if it had detonated though! :cool:

You guys tired of throwin rocks yet?

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='640249' date='Mar 27 2008, 03:25 PM'][quote name='BigJake6904' post='640207' date='Mar 27 2008, 02:13 PM']Not to mention, an FOG should be landing a fairly nice score next week. :whistling:[/quote]

FOGs* :whistling:
[/quote]

X3

Still awfully quiet...nothing really from the FOGs for almost 3 pages...

Anyone hearing anything??

I'm going on another recruiting spree, you've got PMs gentlemen...

Edit: Okay, just sorted through 1,080 MEMBERS and shot recruiting letters out. Criteria is as follows:

You may not be new in the sense that most of us bombing on here are, but alas, we do have BOTLs that are from 07' that are helping. Also, if you are an active contributor to this board, you were sent a letter. We've already received replies, and the army is growing even BIGGER!

PS- Septumus, PM sent...

My wife reports that I have a strange box at home with something about a Newb War on it.

I am out on work and a herf in Chicago until Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to check it out until then. I'll report more.

But once again.....missed me newbs.

My wife reports that I have a strange box at home with something about a Newb War on it.

I am out on work and a herf in Chicago until Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to check it out until then. I'll report more.

might have missed you....but you'll be going home to a smouldering heap of wood you once knew as your mailbox

Doh tried to get a pic to show and couldn't figure it out.

Anyways a lot of talk very little action!!!

Now can someone PM me how to get a pic off your own comp to show lol
I've used search and found nothing.

I'd be very carefull upon opening that package if I was you :whistling: :whistling:

Doh tried to get a pic to show and couldn't figure it out.

Anyways a lot of talk very little action!!!

Now can someone PM me how to get a pic off your own comp to show lol
I've used search and found nothing.

PM sent or heres the linky:
Linky

edited for linky

[quote name='Madmidget' post='640343' date='Mar 27 2008, 04:09 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='640249' date='Mar 27 2008, 03:25 PM'][quote name='BigJake6904' post='640207' date='Mar 27 2008, 02:13 PM']Not to mention, an FOG should be landing a fairly nice score next week. :whistling:[/quote]

FOGs* :whistling:
[/quote]

X3
[/quote]
X4 :cool:

What makes me chuckle is that there are noobs like me waiting in the wings ready to join the fray. This should keep getting interesting with each passing day....

Omigod Brick, I'm surprised you're wife was able to call you to tell you about the bomb, as she might be missing a few limbs when it went off!!

buster.jpg

"I'M A MONSTERRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Either way, when you come home and weep because your mailbox is in splinters, you know where to find us to surrender FOG...

evil-smiley-face.jpg
- MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Omigod Brick, I'm surprised you're wife was able to call you to tell you about the bomb, as she might be missing a few limbs when it went off!!

buster.jpg

"I'M A MONSTERRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Either way, when you come home and weep because your mailbox is in splinters, you know where to find us to surrender FOG...

evil-smiley-face.jpg
- MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What he said! :thumbs:

Dunno, but the FOG's are starting to seem <gasp> cocky??? hehe, It seems like alot of "newer" people are watching as well. Might just be time to send some stuff!!!

Don

P.S. souldog, pm me please :)

Alright, I got hit with an M80 this afternoon....It almost, and I repeat, almost took my hand off. Luckily it only burned a finger, maybe two. These nooblets are getting brazen in their youth....

All kidding aside, thank you Bill (billbaker3) every single one of them will be put to the flame. You got quite a few of my favorites by the way!!

Thanks again.....

Now, who's my huckleberry......yep, target acquired!!