• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Howdy & welcome to CP. I myself enjoy a well aged CAO Gold in the morning with a good cup of coffee and the paper to start the day off..... :) :thumbs: :)

island south of miami...

i don't see why they chose miami tho.

why not key west.... or florida...

Welcome (again) Backslide. Nice looking humi! Congrats on your first one. Notice the word "first"! You'll have a great time here. Being a cigar newbie is a great thing to be! (I shoud know. I still am one myself). :p

WELCOME TO CP! :D

Welcome aboard Back! :thumbs: Nice to see one newbie today with a grip on reality! PM COMING AT YA! ;)

Welcome BackSlide420!!

I'd be willing to bet you'll get to like maduros arfet a while. I did not like them when I first started smoking cigars 12 years ago but they're pretty much all I buy now. I like the sweet tasting wrapper that maduros give ya.

Glad to see you've stumbled across the best cigar BB on the net and WOW you're wife sounds like she's a keeper if she likes cigars!! :thumbs:

You'll find lots of friendly, knowledgeable & helpful people around here so enjoy!!

Welcome to CP Backslide. I am in the "PASS" organized by Blair. Sorry you didn't get in but there will be more passes.

Your Humi looks great but if you stay around here you will have to get a bigger one! PM me if you are interested in setting up a trade. I have a little reserve due to box gifts from relatives. Just let me know.

WELCOME AND ENJOY!!!!!

It's ok about the pass I understand now that I read more about how it works. I will be around for awhile and Im sure Ill start or join a few. I can't belive how great all of you guys have been since ive been here. I havent felt stupid or dumb at all. Im at the bottom of the mountian looking up at all of you. Instead of the expected push and kick down I get the rope and a helping hand up. All of you are just soooo positive it's shocking. Every other place ive visited nothing but put downs and Negativity. I have a good feeling that this is the greatest club ive joined on the net EVER.

As I have often seen posted...
Flatery will get you far here!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
You'll do fine here kiddo!