• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie's cigar - Rafael Gonzalez

Smokey Joe Bacon

I am new to the world of cigars and would appreciate any input or impressions on the following cigar. I have tried the 5 pack sampler and like the mellow (mild) flavor and aromas. The price is definately attractive also (costs me about $3.00 a stick). I plan to expand into some of the higher quality and more robust cigars as my experience and tastes change, but I really like this cigar after work, on the porch with a single malt scotch.

Rafael Gonzalez - Corona Extra
size - 5 5/8 X 46
US Connecticut wrapper
filler blend - Hondran, Dominican and Nicaraguan

:0 :0 :0 :0

WOW, ya had me going there for a minute! :laugh:

The CUBAN Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra is a Coronas Gordas size cigar (5 5/8 x 46) and is one of my favorites.

Unfortunately they have nothing in common with the ones you're talking about so I guess I really can't help you. :(

:0 :0 :0 :0

WOW, ya had me going there for a minute! :laugh:

The CUBAN Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra is a Coronas Gordas size cigar (5 5/8 x 46) and is one of my favorites.

Unfortunately they have nothing in common with the ones you're talking about so I guess I really can't help you. :(
LOL - I am such newbie. I had no idea about the cuban version. Sounds like my title is unintentionally misleading.

Oh no, not at all!! :laugh:

If you WERE talking about the Cuban Rafael Gonzales, it would be in the "Isle of Cuba" forum. :D

I just had to laugh because I honestly didn't even know there was a non-Cuban version of the same cigar out there and your thread just caught my attention. :p