• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

And the pass showed up last night. Everything was in fine order. There is a small bit of damage to the side of the HdM Piramides EL. It is a 1/4" rip starting to form just below the band towards the foot. The RH had come back up to 59 (it was 52 when it arrived at Elliot's) and everything seemed well sealed.

So here are my proposed P&T's.

79. ERdM Vikingos RE (Baltic States) 07 (P: Ginseng)
80. Vegas Robaina Maestros RE (Spain) 07 (P: Ginseng)
91. Montecristo Especial AEP MAR '06 (P: Roy R. Frush)
44. Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides EL ‘03 (P: seadub)

95. Ramon Allones Estupendo RE (Asia Pacific) 2006
96. Por Larranaga Robusto RE (Asia Pacific) 2007
97. Montecristo D LE 2005
98. Partagas Salomon
99. Trinidad Ingenio LE 2007
100. Ramon Allones Gigantes 2006
101. Romeo y Julieta Escudos LE 2007

Let me know what you all think and if it is OK, I'll get this thing headed out to Brandon this afternoon.

Geez, Nate! I know I've been doing kid math for a couple weeks now with my 3 month-old, but even he would see those peas/tees are a little lop-sided. :p

Is the Becky Thatcher still floating? Is Brownie's still open for those late night Pepperoni rolls? Ah, the memories.

Send the stork flying whenever you're ready, Nate :thumbs:

Yup, the Becky is still floating, but it is for sale on Ebay. Brownies burnt to the ground about two years ago. I haven't had a donut or pepperoni roll since. One of these days you'll have to come back for a reunion and visit my family. We'll do a little boating, grilling, and Townhousing ;) .

Brandon, are you ready?

Yup, the Becky is still floating, but it is for sale on Ebay. Brownies burnt to the ground about two years ago. I haven't had a donut or pepperoni roll since. One of these days you'll have to come back for a reunion and visit my family. We'll do a little boating, grilling, and Townhousing ;) .

Brandon, are you ready?

Do you mean, "Clownhousing?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brandon, are you ready?

Yep yep, I guess I should have been watching this pass, LOL.

Headed your way Brandon. Thanks a million, Chris.

DC - 420741349101805213683048888539

Don't ask me why this is so long. I had to download the new USPS Shipping assistant and this is what it gave me.

USPS assigned you a few extra numbers for every cigar you went over the limit with your puts... ;)

Yep, it landed, sorry. I had to run out of town for the weekend, on an emergency, so I'll just get it back on the road Monday. I won't have time to go through it and I don't want to hold it up.

Yes, I'm the slacker on this one, I do apologize. It will go out today, I promise.

Hey Niko... any thoughts on your proposed puts/takes ???

Let us know when the stork lands :thumbs:

Just got the pass today, i have sorted through it and everything seems to be in order. Will get proposed puts/takes soon.

Ok here they are:

T: 56. Ashton Double Mag
T: 75. DCM Pyramid #3
T: 83. Hemingway Classic Maddy

P: 102. Tatuaje LTD Verocu No. 2(East)
P: 103. Avo 80th
P: 104. LGC Reserva Piramides Classic Maddy
P: 105. RYJ Tubo #2
P: 106. RP Signature Toro

Thanks for letting me in your Pass Chris, I will get this onto Mike this weekend.

Ok here they are:

T: 56. Ashton Double Mag
T: 75. DCM Pyramid #3
T: 83. Hemingway Classic Maddy

P: 102. Tatuaje LTD Verocu No. 2(East)
P: 103. Avo 80th
P: 104. LGC Reserva Piramides Classic Maddy
P: 105. RYJ Tubo #2
P: 106. RP Signature Toro

Thanks for letting me in your Pass Chris, I will get this onto Mike this weekend.

Another guy that doesn't know how to count ???

Geez.

Thanks for playing, Niko :thumbs:

Wow, this came much quicker than I expected. Hopefully Niko and I can get together this weekend for the handoff.

Proposed p/t's

T 12. Opus X BBMF
T 15. Opus X Double Corona ‘05
T 29. Padron Millennium Natural

P 107. DCM TAA '03
P 108. Don Carlos Phantom
P 109. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

Wow, this came much quicker than I expected. Hopefully Niko and I can get together this weekend for the handoff.

Proposed p/t's

T 12. Opus X BBMF
T 15. Opus X Double Corona ‘05
T 29. Padron Millennium Natural

P 107. DCM TAA '03
P 108. Don Carlos Phantom
P 109. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

Interesting p/t's, Mike!

Question: Are you offering both of the TAA '03 cigars (Opus as well) for the BBMF?

Also... I think the Padilla is a nice selection (very different) although it does fall short on the rarity factor.

Does anyone else want to weigh in on this one ???

Thanks.

The Padilla is not the regular 1932, it's the Oscuro from the humidor. There were only 300 made. As for the TAA, I only have the one. But I'm happy to rethink these. I'll take another look in the humi in the morning.

The Padilla is not the regular 1932, it's the Oscuro from the humidor. There were only 300 made. As for the TAA, I only have the one. But I'm happy to rethink these. I'll take another look in the humi in the morning.

DOINK!

I was not aware of that particular Padilla. Thanks for clarifying that one for me, Mike. Perhaps then the rarity doesn't work in your favor?

Let's see if anyone else has a comment.

Thanks.