• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

These are my final plays

T: 66 Opus X PerfectionX P: 125 LFD DL "A"

T: 76 AVO 787 Toro P: 126 AVO LE-07

T: 87 Cohiba Corona Esp P: 127 Cohiba Lancero '01

T: 92 Sancho Molinos P: 128 Bolivar PC '98

All you Bruce and Jonas

It's here, I'll get a look inside and finalize my takes. Then DDog Nullsmurf and I are getting together this weekend for a handoff herf.

Sounds good, Matt. Please check the humi-pucks and make sure they're charged. And shoot whenever you're ready with your final takes. :thumbs:

edited to add: hope you Denver boys have a fun HERF this weekend :D

These are my final plays

T: 66 Opus X PerfectionX P: 125 LFD DL "A"

T: 76 AVO 787 Toro P: 126 AVO LE-07

T: 87 89 Cohiba Corona Esp P: 127 Cohiba Lancero '01

T: 92 Sancho Molinos P: 128 Bolivar PC '98

All you Bruce and Jonas

Just noticed you took 87 Cohiba Corona Especiales, but the Cohiba Corona Especiales is 89. So I changed it in the online list. Make sure it's correct in the pass list. Thanks.

For someone good at math, cigar math is always painful. I'll post my P/T this evening. I think I have some that work.

Ok fellas:

T 122 Placencia Organica P 130 Illusion M7
T 76 Padilla Miami Lanceros P 131 El Centurion Gladiatores
T 54 CAO Soprano Signature P 129 CAO Italia (from the Trumpet set)

Ok fellas:

T 122 Placencia Organica P 130 (129) Illusion M7
T 76 78 Padilla Miami Lanceros P 131 (130) El Centurion Gladiatores
T 54 CAO Soprano Signature P 129 (131) CAO Italia (from the Trumpet set)

Some very interesting puts! Everything looks fine to me (I'm going to re-number your puts 129, 130, 131 as your order above is a little off - see my number added in bold).

Thanks for playing, Bruce :thumbs:

edited to add: I noticed you took 76 but the Padilla Miami Lancero should actually be 78. It's correct in the online list, please be sure it's correct in the actual pass. Thanks!

Ok fellas:

T 122 Placencia Organica P 130 (129) Illusion M7
T 76 Padilla Miami Lanceros P 131 (130) El Centurion Gladiatores
T 54 CAO Soprano Signature P 129 (131) CAO Italia (from the Trumpet set)

Some very interesting puts! Everything looks fine to me (I'm going to re-number your puts 129, 130, 131 as your order above is a little off - see my number added in bold).

Thanks for playing, Bruce :thumbs:

Got a nice granddaughter fix at bowling tonight. She started walking a few weeks ago. Mobile terror! Thanks again, Chris!

What a flippin' mess. I'll pull them all out today and line them up in order then check them off again. We'll get this numbering thing down even if it meand going back to the first grade again.

What a flippin' mess. I'll pull them all out today and line them up in order then check them off again. We'll get this numbering thing down even if it meand going back to the first grade again.

I blame you! :whistling:

I wasn't able to break free for the Denver mini-HERF yesterday but I am planning to post my plays tonight and if they fly I will drop by Casa de Matt tomorrow and swap the sticks. :thumbs:

Hey Matt and Jonas

What's the update with the pass ???

We need to get the Stork flying again and get this pass finished up :thumbs:

Let us know where you guys stand.

Thanks.

Jonas dropped out due to his schedule.

Matt please ship it to jfk742 and let's get this pass moving again.

Thanks. :thumbs:

edited to add: Jonas... you're welcome to have a virtual turn at the end of the pass with Bfreebern :thumbs:

Thanks for having me Chris. Sorry I couldn't make it work but I didn't want to hold this puppy up any longer. :thumbs:

Headed to Nevada. Heads Up John

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7494 3761 7168

Thanks Chris, very nice selections in this pass.

OMG! :thumbs:

I noticed that there is one PMM already in the pass and was wondering if it were ok to trade a PMM for the PMN, just not sure of your policy on duplicates.

John

edited to add question about the Padrons

Takes:
9. Opus X xXx
29. Padron Millennium Natural
57. LG Chisel
77. Davidoff Special Series Double R

Puts:
132. Anejo #55
133. Padron Millennium Maduro
134. LG Diez Americano
135. Padron 40th Maduro

Hope these sound ok. Congrats to all those with newborns and thanks again to seadub for letting me play and Mike for asking me to be his "godfather". Sorry about the post whoring I had some technical difficulties; i.e. temporary lapse in computer literacy.

John

Puts:
9. Opus X xXx
57. LG Chisel

Takes:
132. Anejo #55
134. LG Diez Americano
135. Padron 40th Maduro

Hope these sound ok. Congrats to all those with newborns and thanks again to seadub for letting me play and Mike for asking me to be his "godfather". Sorry about the post whoring I had some technical difficulties; i.e. temporary lapse in computer literacy.

John

Thanks John... a PMN for a PMM is fine by me. I understand the Millenniums are a tough stick to figure out. I would ask you to think about another put for the Anejo #55 as there already is an Opus X xXx in the pass. It is good to try to avoid duplicates.

Thanks again!

Puts:
9. Opus X xXx
57. LG Chisel

Takes:
132. Anejo #55
134. LG Diez Americano
135. Padron 40th Maduro

John

Thanks John... a PMN for a PMM is fine by me. I understand the Millenniums are a tough stick to figure out. I would ask you to think about another put for the Anejo #55 as there already is an Opus X xXx in the pass. It is good to try to avoid duplicates.

Thanks again!
Both you all need more sleep. John, you have your P&Ts bassackwards.

All fixed, thanks for the catch mmburtch. Seadub maybe you want to take another look at my p's and t's.

John