• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Next Colorado Front Range Herf....moved North!

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Okay all, we’ve been threatening, now it’s going to happen. I’m going to host a herf for all you Colorado BOTL & SOTL up north on the back decks of the Longhorn Lounge. That’s right, let’s see who’s up for a little BBQ herf outside on the 16th of June!

Here’s the tentative plan – head to Loveland and enjoy a late afternoon/evening of casual relaxation and cigars in the backyard. Bring your favorite item to throw on the grill. I’ll have some munchies & beer. If you want other adult beverages, pack them along too! I’ve heard we may have a bunch of Pure Rocky Mountain Refreshment provided by a SOTL who works for Coors (thanks CareP!). I’m thinking we get started around 4:00ish?

I’d like to get a good idea of how many may attend, so please post here. If it looks like more than 12 will make it, throw a lawn chair in your car too. I’m hoping we can get to meet some of the Ft. Collins, Loveland, Greeley & Longmont smokers who haven’t been able to make it down to Denver for the last couple of herfs.

Directions: Yahoo does a fine job of mapping to 1832 Tincup Court, Loveland, CO. Basically, if you’re coming from north or south of Loveland, take either I-25 or Hwy 287 to Hwy 34 (main east/west hwy through Loveland) and go west to Wilson. Turn north on Wilson to 22nd Street (about ½ mile, first traffic light you come to). Turn west on 22nd & go about 3/4 mile to Tincup Drive. Turn south and follow Tincup down to the cul-de-sac at the end of the street & you are there! Dazed & confused from smoking that strong ‘gar on your drive up? Call for assistance 303-579-9507.

I may have my grandsons that weekend which would make a HERF problematic (for your home and sanity). I'll check with my social director.

Dale, you live about 3 miles from my Great Aunt! Next time I'm heading up to Loveland I'll have to give you a ring! Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to this herf as the following weekend I'll be herfing on Long Island! Too hard to get permission from the wife for two weekends in a row!

Have a good time and take some photos please. It's always nice to put faces with profiles!

Dale, you live about 3 miles from my Great Aunt! Next time I'm heading up to Loveland I'll have to give you a ring! Sorry, but I won't be able to make it to this herf as the following weekend I'll be herfing on Long Island! Too hard to get permission from the wife for two weekends in a row!

Have a good time and take some photos please. It's always nice to put faces with profiles!

For sure, give me a call when you are up my way!

Sorry you can't join us, we'll get some pics up.

Well now, you can count me in!

Smokes, meat, libations and a chair. That covers all of the food groups and cardio exercise equipment. :laugh:

Look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying a great evening.

Not looking good for me Dale. Too much family stuff on the weekends. Have a great time guys!

Mac - glad to hear it! Looking forward to meeting you!

Matt - bummer! If things change, come on up.

One more bump for those who may have missed it. Looks like we have about 14 coming so far, with representation from CP, CS, VCC & BOTL!

Alrighty! Looks like we have great (warm!) weather, 7 or 8 kinds of (cold!) malted adult beverages, plenty of munchies and a dozen of so B&SOTL set for tomorrow afternoon! Now if Jered & Lindsay's baby decides to enter this world between now & then, they and proud new grandparents Darrel & Tammy may not make it up, but others in attendance should be;

CareP & TShailer - CS
Halon - BOTL, VCC
jcarlton (& Mrs?) - CS, CP
physiognomy & girlfriend - CS, VCC
moglman - CS, BOTL, VCC
Macms - CP
Dogwatch Dale & Terry - CS, CL, CP, BOTL, VCC
Dutch - CS

Everyone please drive carefully on your way to the Longhorn Lounge, & be ready for a casual, relaxed & fun time! Bring something for the grill if you want, or eat first and just spend your time smoking 'em up! We'll herf until we run out of energy or cigars (yeah, like that's gonna happen!).

A superb HERF last night hosted by Dogwatch Dale and his wife Terry at the Casa del Longhorn Lounge. I met a wonderful group of people who share the love of the leaf. The HERF was a relaxed evening of select and aged smokes and conversation. Thank you Moglman for the "aged" Bolivar! :cool:

Thank you all I had a great time!!

Linky to HERF pics. (Courtesy of Moglman)

Looks like a great time! I'll keep my eye open for the next one, perhaps by that time we'll be settled on the Western Slope and I can make a road trip of it!

looks like a great was had....

I'm usually don't find my way over here to CP often but all this Colorado action might have me coming back for more!

Any of you CO members know of any place up in or near Summit County to smoke inside...I'm up here for the summer and am dieing to get out of the wind and smoke with someone....TIA

Stefan

Any of you CO members know of any place up in or near Summit County to smoke inside...I'm up here for the summer and am dieing to get out of the wind and smoke with someone....TIA

I'll be in Eagle July 31st. May be free for lunch and a smoke, but I'm not aware of a cigar friendly bar/restaurant in the area.

A superb HERF last night hosted by Dogwatch Dale and his wife Terry at the Casa del Longhorn Lounge. I met a wonderful group of people who share the love of the leaf. The HERF was a relaxed evening of select and aged smokes and conversation. Thank you Moglman for the "aged" Bolivar! :cool:

Thank you all I had a great time!!

Linky to HERF pics. (Courtesy of Moglman)

Thanks to you too Fred for bringing an entire box of Fuente cigars to share with everyone! It was a pleasure to meet you and have you join the Colo Front Rangers! We'll have the next one down closer to you.

I believe Fred wins the "farthest travel" award - he drove about 95 minutes to attend the herf!