• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Blind Draw

Please vote only if you are part of the pool.

• 100% to Super Bowl Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66% SB winner, 33% SB loser

• 50% SB winner, 25% SB loser, 12% each conerence championship loser

• Total voters

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I'm thinking about putting together an NFL blind draw, but first I need to see if anybody is interested.

Basically, you send 2 sticks ($8-10 value) to me. Sticks would need to be to me before the day of the first game (Sept. 6th). Since we will need 32 spots, you can enter as many times as you want, within reason, just send 2 sticks for each spot. I'd be willing to take 4 or 5 spots if need be to fill it up.

After all the spots are full, I will make a list, put the name of each team in a hat, and going down the list, pick a team for each spot. If your team wins the Super Bowl, you get the pot.

Please post below if you are interested, and how many spots you would want.

Thanks,
Justin

1. JAEwing-Giants-Winner!
2. JAEwing-Cardinals
3. Fat Ken-Packers
4. Fat Ken-Rams
5. bluestone1101-Texans
6. bluestone1101-Bills
7. humboldtflyer-Titans
8. wanlail-Broncos
9. wanlail-Ravens
10. jonesy-Panthers
11. jonesy-Saints

12. yanksfan-Patriots-Runner Up
13. yanksfan-Chargers
14. bfreebern-Steelers
15. smellysell-Raiders

16. smellysell-Cowboys
17. scottymac-Vikings
18. Rigo-Jaguars
19. Rigo-Bears
20. denverdog-Falcons
21. denverdog-Redskins
22. cigarstone-Lions
23. MX-Bucanneers
24. ndp-Browns
25. ndp-Chiefs
26. DanTheMan-Dolphins
27. keystone raider-Eagles
28. keystone raider-49er

29. insight-Seahawks
30. insight-Bengals
31. Southpaw-Jets

32. Southpaw-Colts

I'm thinking about putting together an NFL blind draw, but first I need to see if anybody is interested.

Basically, you send 2 sticks ($10ish value) to me. Sticks would need to be to me before the day of the first game (Sept. 6th). Since we will need 32 spots, you can enter as many times as you want, within reason, just send 2 sticks for each spot. I'd be willing to take 4 or 5 spots if need be to fill it up.

After all the spots are full, I will make a list, put the name of each team in a hat, and going down the list, pick a team for each spot. If your team wins the Super Bowl, you get the pot.

Thanks,
Justin

I thought opening day for the NFL was Spet. 9th?

I would be interested for a spot. Also, is it "$10ish" for each stick or total for the two?

- Jason

Basically, you send 2 sticks ($10ish value) to me. Sticks would need to be to me before the day of the first game (Sept. 6th). Since we will need 32 spots, you can enter as many times as you want, within reason, just send 2 sticks for each spot. I'd be willing to take 4 or 5 spots if need be to fill it up.

Thanks,
Justin

I thought opening day for the NFL was Spet. 9th?

I would be interested for a spot. Also, is it "$10ish" for each stick or total for the two?

- Jason

$10 each

Opening day is the 9th, but the Saints-Colts game is the Thursday before.

First game of the season on a Thursday!?! What is this frigg'n world coming to anyway? :sign:

Sounds like fun, I would take a couple of slots.

I am out of town and cannot ship until next week.

Ken

I could do this, LMK. I will order and ship from a vendor stateside to make the time line.

Tim

Sounds like fun, I would take a couple of slots.

I am out of town and cannot ship until next week.

Ken

I could do this, LMK. I will order and ship from a vendor stateside to make the time line.

Tim

It's not that we really need all the sticks collected by the first game since it's a blind draw. I just don't want to be hounding people to get them in during the week of the conference championship. I honestly believe that wouldn't be an issue here, but when I've done this before at work, this has been a problem. What do you guys think?

I would get the sticks as soon as possible, and before you draw the names.

I have done things like this before, and then been bitten in the arse when I trusted the Honor system.

If someone here backed out, I am sure the rest of us could/would cover, and that persons time here would no longer be plesent.

IMHO

Tim

I would get the sticks as soon as possible, and before you draw the names.

I have done things like this before, and then been bitten in the arse when I trusted the Honor system.

If someone here backed out, I am sure the rest of us could/would cover, and that persons time here would no longer be plesent.

IMHO

Tim

I hear ya. Maybe if I waited until after week 4 to draw, that would give people a little more time. I definitely won't draw until I have everybody's sticks though.

Week 4 sounds good, should be the last full week before the byes start.

Thanks for setting this up, it should work out to a fun time for all.

Tim

Keep em coming guys! Don't be afraid to take more than one spot either, if you're shipping 2, might as well send 4 and double your chances.

I'll play, but only if I can take the Lions!!!! :whistling: :laugh:

Seriously Justin, I won't play, but if you want a hand picking the "Draw", LMK.

I am currently in for one spot . . . however, I will take another if needed to complete the field. Let me know.

Hey Justin,

Don't forget to add yourself to the list, or you might miss out on your own pool....

Tim