• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL CP Survivor League

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Anyone interested in doing a CP Survivor league?

For those that don't know how a survivor league works, here are the details.

1. Each week all participants pick one team to win their game. No point spread. If their selected team wins, they "survive" until the next round. If their selected team loses, they are OUT.

2. Every week follows the same format with the exception that you are only allowed to select each team ONCE. For example, if you pick Detroit to win in week one you are not allowed to pick them for the rest of the year.

3. This continues until there is only one survivor.

Since I forgot to post this earlier I figured we'd start with Sunday's games.

* Entry fee will be 5 sticks, $4 and up. To be mailed once the surivivor is decided.
* You must have valid references to play. There is a certain amount of trust needed for this. Everyone must agree on all those participating.
* Selections for the week must be in before noon on Sunday.

Any takers?

Are you planning on tracking the picks/results yourself or is there an online service like Yahoo that you can set up? I might be interested.

I'll keep track of it myself. It's really not that bad its only one game per person. Its a pretty easy spreadsheet.

I was thinking of having people submit their picks here and then I would do a spreadsheet for each week. We'd probably need a new thread for each week so it doesn't get too crazy, we'll see.

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be that difficult would it :p I'm in if we can get a few more people. I'll be watching :lookup:

Sure, I'm in too. To quote my friend SD-Stack "I'll join anything."

ok so we got 3:

ricmac25
lucasbuck
covantrycat86

c'mon guys, you know you want to.

ahh man.

I thought you were talking about a real Survivor league. As in Fantasy Survivor. CBS, Thursdays. The king of Reality TV. The Fall and Spring TV Champion. IT"S ALMOST SURVIVOR TIME........

I was wondering the same thing.

Last call guys. If we don't have enough people I guess we're not doing it. I would think we would need around 10 people to make it worth it.

If you want in, make sure you get what team you want for Sunday too so you don't have to worry about it later.

Well I seriously doubt this little contest is gonna happen but if it does I don't want to be left out so I'm gonna be bold and post the first pick. The hated miami dolphins :(

I'm sorry, did you say "the hated Miami Dolphins"?

What's wrong with you? Are you a Jets fan or something?

By the way, I guess this isn't going to happen.

ricmac25 said:
I'm sorry, did you say "the hated Miami Dolphins"?

What's wrong with you? Are you a Jets fan or something?

By the way, I guess this isn't going to happen.
:sign: Just had to get a jab in on ya Ric. Just too good to pass up :D And no, I'm not a jets fan. Anyway too bad this didn't get off the ground. Maybe next year.

Good thing it didn't get off the ground, we would have picked Miami and lost already.

LOL!

@#$@%#@ Dolphins.

LMAO, unbelievable! My guess is most of us would have picked the phins :(

Hey, if there is still interest, I am willing to win this league.

ALostTexan