• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool 2012

Just get ready to send that CC my way Paul. The Raven's are going to pull another "W" out of their asses! :laugh:

Not happening but if it does I have a fiver of Al Capone for yea.... :laugh:

That's better than the 5er of Black N Milds you get...

Congrats you lucky bastard that was a tough game to watch! PM me your addy and I will get these out to you this week.
Paul

Thanks Paul! I didn't think there was any chance of the Ravens taking down Brady and his team. In all honesty, I was thinking I would be out of this pool after the first week.

You have a PM incoming.

Out the door today!

9405 5036 9930 0291 5165 55

Paul

Just get ready to send that CC my way Paul. The Raven's are going to pull another "W" out of their asses! :laugh:

Jeff sticks leaving today sorry for delay DC#

Thanks! Will let you know when they land.

Package landed yesterday!

Thanks for the great selection, a few favorites, and a few new ones to try. Can't wait to try the Quesada, but that will have to be when I have some time to smoke. I have a feeling that 6x60 is going to be a while...

Congrats you lucky bastard that was a tough game to watch! PM me your addy and I will get these out to you this week.
Paul

Thanks Paul! I didn't think there was any chance of the Ravens taking down Brady and his team. In all honesty, I was thinking I would be out of this pool after the first week.

You have a PM incoming.

Out the door today!

9405 5036 9930 0291 5165 55

Paul

I think there might be a little issue with this package. It's showing out for delivery in Londonderry, NH. Tracking shows it got kicked around the Derry area for a while, now looks like it's going to be delivered back to you.

Just got off the phone with my buddy in Londonderry The only Scan that is correct is the one from Nashua so it is ion its way to you now. Let me know when and if it lands. He said that when they scanned it in when I dropped it of the hit the wrong button which generated all the other info.

Paul

No worries. Thought it was pretty funny you sending a package to yourself...

No worries. Thought it was pretty funny you sending a package to yourself...

I must have given you the wrong tracking number that one is the package I sent myself to cheer myself up and make me feel like a winner... :(

Cookie, the package is in the mail:

0311 3260 0000 7743 8977

Enjoy!

Just got off the phone with my buddy in Londonderry The only Scan that is correct is the one from Nashua so it is ion its way to you now. Let me know when and if it lands. He said that when they scanned it in when I dropped it of the hit the wrong button which generated all the other info.

Paul

The package showed up today! 1 Cherry Swisher Sweets, 1 Wine Swisher Sweets, 2 Black N Mild Apples, and 1 Backwoods Bannana; can't wait to try them Paul, they look GREAT!

Paul

The package showed up today! 1 Cherry Swisher Sweets, 1 Wine Swisher Sweets, 2 Black N Mild Apples, and 1 Backwoods Bannana; can't wait to try them Paul, they look GREAT!

I knew you had a sweet tooth! Enjoy brother

Paul

Jeff - Congrats on the win.   I'll bet when you got Baltimore in the draw you never imagined you would be the winner.   Sticks will hit the mail tomorrow.

cookie_1978 said:
Jeff - Congrats on the win.   I'll bet when you got Baltimore in the draw you never imagined you would be the winner.   Sticks will hit the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!  When I saw I had Baltimore I was figuring I would get through the first round, since the game against the colts was at home.  I figured I was going to get the boot after week 2, didn't think they had a chance to get past the Broncos and the Pats. Then they go an win the Superbowl...

cookie_1978 said:
Jeff - Tracking # - 9500 1106 7046 3036 4443 66  -   Enjoy.
The package showed up last night. Thanks for an amazing selection of smokes!

Ok i think we are all done it has been fun. Congrats to all the winners, if someone as not received there winnings please let me know.