• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL PLayoff pool 2013

Tall Paul said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Apparently cheering for KC is just like cheering for the Browns!  Paul PM me your address.  Good game dude.

Well again I am taking the "you can only lose once" rule to heart. Ohh well, thefatguy PM sent.

I can not believe the chargers won. Some surprises out there for sure these playoffs.

Kxthor911 said:
I can not believe the chargers won. Some surprises out there for sure these playoffs.

Yeah, I can't believe it either...thought they were done for sure! And they've already beaten the Broncos at home this season...should make next week interesting, even though I don't think they will advance again. Stranger things have happened.

If your team loses you send to the person whose team beat you. So you have to send to BigJake PM him for his address.

Are you drinking again at lunch?

drunkfish3 said:
if you team loses you send to the person whose team beat you. So you have to send to BigJake PM him for his address.

thinde said:

Kendall gets the broncos really.... He's going to be pumped... Lol Toms going all the way!
Yeh baby!

So I have Indy... PM me your addy and I'll make sure the hit the mail bright and early Monday morning.

Tall Paul said:

Kendall gets the broncos really.... He's going to be pumped... Lol Toms going all the way!
Yeh baby!

So I have Indy... PM me your addy and I'll make sure the hit the mail bright and early Monday morning.

Don't jinx me dude!

grateful1 said:

Are you drinking again at lunch?

if you team loses you send to the person whose team beat you. So you have to send to BigJake PM him for his address.

Sorry was  trying to type quickly before someone can by.

The Broncos need to show up with some intensity our they will lose. They have to control the line of scrimmage in this one.

Tall Paul:

9505 5000 3042 4010 0005 05

Should land on Monday.  Thanks for being patient while I got this out.  Going outside was brutal last week.