• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL playoff pool 2023

Nice win, KC really showed up. I’m really hoping the Niners win and I can send Ben my cigars now….

The Ravens were out played, out coached, and most definitely outclassed!

I don’t know man. If Flowers doesn’t fumble it, that’s a completely different game.
That's absolutely true, but Baltimore was being outplayed, outcoach, and outclassed most of the day. I assume it would have continued?

Super Bowl is shaping up to be quite good. Ben remember what I said when we met 😉

This Lions game is getting hard to watch… I hope they don’t start playing desperate.

Ben send me your addy and tell me what cigars you like when it’s someone else’s money.

I received my winnings from @Armer. Quite a few new to me that I'm looking forward to trying.
John you way over did it. Thank you brother.

Edit the name to John...LOL. I have no clue why the brain fart. Old Age? Yeah... I've been using that for a while, it's been working.

PS. Thanks Dave👈😁 @CBoukal .

Last edited:
@insight

Phil, your dog rockets should arrive tomorrow.
Thanks Bill, package received and you are way too generous! This is a stupendous selection of cigars, all right up my alley (although I'm not seeing anything in grape flavor).