• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I think it won’t be long before fields sees the field. Russ is only been cooking straight trash for awhile now. Not sure how this changes things for him.

I think it won’t be long before fields sees the field. Russ is only been cooking straight trash for awhile now. Not sure how this changes things for him.
I think the Steelers believe that the Broncos had no clue what they were doing with him and that they can bring him back to 3 years ago.

It all depends on Arthur Smith. But the Steelers wasted the last few years of Ben's career and the first two of Pickett's career by having OC's who weren't worthy of coaching Pee Wee.

They have Fields now, they're never going to lose again!

Whoa, didn't see that coming. I think Wilson will be there to mentor Fields, he didn't have one in Chicago when he was there. I think that's the only thing the Packers have done right, in the last 30 years, is their QB room.

I heard from an inside source that Tomlin's duties have been reduced. They have hired a couple more "assistant" coaches and Omar Kahn has stepped in and taken some of his authority for trades, free agent signings, and draft picks. Maybe Tomlin will finally quit at the end of this season and let the Steelers get back to being the Steelers.

Please God!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏