• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nick Perdomo suing for libel & slander

The Green Monkey

Brap-brap
Hope this isn't too politically oriented.

Liberty City is an extremely poor and predominantly black neighborhood (home to more than half the black residents of the county) in Miami.

I've probably got a higher threshold of tolerance for litigation than most, but in my opinion, this is beyond the pale. It's so absurd that I have a hard time believing that we've got the whole picture, though I can't find anything online to suggest there's more to the story.

Article.

Hard to tell what he meant but the "hot Nicaraguan" comment, if true, shows he isn't careful with his word. Irrespective of what comments he made/didn't make, I can assure you that is not why his cigar company is struggling.

So Nick Perdomo runs for public office, then he sues people who have something negative to say about him because it may (or may not) affect his business. He might want to rethink his whole political career if he can't grow a thicker skin. This is going to make the pro-itigation lobbyists excited.
Mr. Perdomo - I love you and your politics and I think you make the best cigars on the planet. Please don't sue me.

If the situation is as it reads, the case should be tossed out and he should pay for her attorney fees. Frivolous law suits should lead to severe consequences.